Another day at the office...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Jan 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    I Know it can sound weird to some, and for others it is no news at all, but to me, it is a major milestone, that yesterdays service of my wife/Mistress was oh so ordinary - meaning - it just felt so -"ment to be"

I'm on a "once pr. month release" for 2014 - if I behave - otherwise it is less.
    So right now it has been 14 days since last time and there will up to 5-6 weeks until I'm allowed another go. It could be end of february - If she so decides….

Well, - What strikes me, is how I mentally accepted my position yesterday, - ( the best position there is- lol) - my head between her legs:). There was no internal struggle in me, -no fantasizing getting release, no desire for her to play with me, etc… No desire for anything but to take my place and do her good.

And she was ice-cold - demanding, and no interest in pleasing me. No games, just service, and I love it….

And from what I can tell, I was so much on to pleasing her, that she came strong. Boy, she can flex her body and use her fingernails on my back, when she comes.

I' m am getting there - and what a nice place to be..
    Another day at the office - an office with the best view I have ever had..

It took me nine months to arrive here… How long did it take for You?

P.S. - and when I asked her if she by now had any discomfort left in her mind - now everything is about her needs, - she just replied: "Nope, - why should I?" - in a tone that was telling me, that she did not really asked for an answer:)

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

kkeeiitthh, Lady De, PUP and 3 others like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Not weird at all. The point where you both take it for granted is both deeply satisfying and deliciously scary.

As for how long did it take us? Perhaps a year to get to the point where she stopped feeling the need to give me an orgasm after a session.

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yeahh it is amazing how this lifestyle of denial can change your mindset completely. When I think back, I can remember saying "Thank You Mistress", - when I was allowed to please her- with no release for me…
    It was hard, yet it was something I said because I wanted her to sense how much I was in to this. Still I was not being honest, cause I actually was thinking : " Oh what a big sacrifice I am giving, but it is necessary to take this further"…
    All that has vanished….
    When I thank her today it is from my heart, and I do not feel any sacrifice whatsoever. I feel at home.
    I'm rewarded and I am proud, that she will let ME please her…

She is keeping me in steel cage CBT , - and I am honored-lol.
    Life is great!

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Lady De likes this.
  4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    UPDATE: a special day at the office i coming up this Friday.
    Mistress has just told me that her best friend - along with some new boyfriend will be coming over Friday for dinner. She told me to make it a special - with some fine cuisine of mine..
    Her best friend is the one she has consulted when she was doing our 2014 contract, -and she has seen photos of me just wearing the steel cage… She knows!!!...

5. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    This all sounds fantastic you lucky man. I'm a long way behind you my wife is holding my keys but she wants to let me come at the moment. Hopefully I will end up where you are in a year.
    The best friend thing sounds hot!!!! Please update on the meal, hopefully she will give you a knowing look and the odd slow smile over dinner.....

6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks, - And Yes I'm thrilled the way things are going - and a little nervous - the delicious kind of nervousness:)
    My wife told me - with a wicked smile that she will meet with her girlfriend late this afternoon for some "girl talk", while I'm starting on the dinner "project"…
    It's not that I think that there will be any "non-wife" things be going on tonight. Someday maybe - we will see, - but I think that my wife deliberately holds me in suspense…
    Does the new boyfriend know? How will I deal with there glances? Will my wife order me around in an very indiscreet manner? - (I think she will) Will she order me to show my CBT to the girlfriend? My wife has already shown her the ring that she is wearing, - the one she can use to control me with in public - Read here for explanation .
    No , - it will definitely NOT be just another day at the office.., And Yes I will update.

Wish me all best for the cooking, the party, the humiliation, and hopefully the intense serving of my wife, once the guests has left the house:):) I'm almost certain that this gathering will turn her on….

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Morning:) - It is 5.30 AM in Denmark...
    What a great evening - I'm thrilled:)
    No, there was no real serving of my wife just a quick lick and taste and resting my head on her naked sex when we headed to bed…
    They left very late, - but that's OK , I was rewarded and gratified nevertheless;-)

We did have a nice talk when I was cleaning Up after they left, and my wife/mistress told me how proud she was of me and my behavior.
    "You did reel good, there was no need for the ring" she said."
    And she continued giggling: " Ohh, she was so jealous of me! Seeing You serving and nursing, shaped up as you are. I think she would like XXX ( her boyfriend) could be like that!. She said to me that we looked so much in love…

How Rewarding!:)

- and then she told me that she would love to see her friend in a similar kind of "relationship". I had myself figured that one out during the evening:)

- and maybe I was also doing my outmost to show "to the world" how happy I am with the lifestyle:) and how devoted and in love I am! So I confess, I really did my best and more…

My wife's friend kept smiling at me, paid me lots of compliments for cooking, serving and shaping up my body.
    She also asked for several items during dinner - and she turned to me - in a very gentle manner and asked if I would fetch them for her. Was she flirting with the concept?- I think so… :)

And Yes,- she glanced and glanced:) - and when they left she gave me a nice smile and kiss on the cheek, and a very tender hug - in a way that gave me the impression that she was trying to somehow press against the cage:), to feel what it was like. Maybe I was just hallucinating on that one!- lol

As we - my wife and I - talked about afterwards , her girlfriend was indeed turned on by the lifestyle. (Having been in on the contract, and all, had sort of paved the way, I think) I'm not sure that her current boyfriend would have anything to do with it…. so…. Well, it is none of my business.

Just before my wife patted me and said "goodnight" , she told me that she had wanted her friend to actually see the cage, - but had refrained from it. "Some other time, when she comes over - alone…"

It is now 6. am in the morning and I'm feeling so fulfilled. First time I have experienced having people around me - besides my wife/Mistress - that knows of "my condition" - and I think it turned out very well indeed:)

The cork is slowly but steady - I think- coming off the bottle. I like that a lot. I do not feel ashamed. I feel assured of my choices and desires. And I'm amazed, how my wife has embraced this lifestyle.

What a good morning to You all

Sincerly

Lady De, manintyres, Nostromo and 2 others like this.
  8. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Sounds like a great evening!! Imagine what it might be like if she came alone!.... Do you think your wife would ever give her friend your key??

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey - morning - wherever you are!
    Well, the way things are going, it might happen one day. My wife once told me that she had had a few encounters years back with girl-on-girl, but never became more specific about who it was with - and I - at that time- dropped the subject. I have this feeling that this girlfriend could be the one.
    So - if that is the case I find it more likely that she at one point could be involved, or maybe even handed the key , as You put it.

By the way - keep in mind that my wife has access to this account on CM, ( she does however not monitor my every single move in here) so I would rather not make any more speculations into this at this point - hope you understand?

I have no desire but to do what pleases my wife/mistress.
    This is not a sexgame to me anymore. That approach is long gone!
    It is a rewarding lifestyle - with sensation after sensation in serving her in and out of bed.
    - and - yes with a few - yet earthshaking mind-blowing O's for me - now and then….

Sincerly

- One comment on you previous reply where you stated that You were "way behind" - as You put it.
    In my humble opinion - the six things that seems to do magic for me, is:

Patience and more patience
    No topping form bottom!
    Empathy - into her every need and desire
    To Adore and devote
    To take every possible load ( housework etc) off her shoulders
    To Shape up - and dress in ways that can wake up desires

Let her know that You are sincere when You tell her that:
    This is all - just for her - to take - unconditionally!

My wife stated very early in the process that if I thought that this "chastity-thing" would make her wanting more sex, I would be disappointed.
    She lost big time on that - LOL!!
    This lifestyle has to her - made sex, intimacy and pleasure a vibrant centerpiece in our marriage !:)

Best of luck to You and Your wife

10. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Thanks! Good luck to you please keep us updated. I'm in UK by the way. My wife is now very strict with the keys, I never know where they are but she lets me out if I ask, I think she finds it awkward being strict. Also she likes our pleasure to be mutual, she has not yet got comfortable with taking her own pleasure and leaving me, she likes having me coming inside her. Early days though taking it slow. Love reading your updates keep them coming!!!!

11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    UPDATE:
    A call can make a hell of a difference:)

Fridays dinner party went oh so well an promising. As You would know if you have read earlier in this thread, my wife skipped playing with me afterwards - it was also very late. Still it was a wonderful evening. As You migt recall - I'm on a firm schedule in terms of releases, - allowed just one every month.

Sunday evening - (Yesterday) her iPhone rang at approx. 9.30 PM and I could hear that it was the girlfriend from friday night on the line. Soon I could hear no more - since my wife rather slipped in to our bedroom to continue the conversation…
    It lastet almost one hour, - which gave me plenty of time to deal with the laundry and other household issues. I turned on some music, and only a giggling now and then passed through….
    Girl talk, plenty of girl talk:) I can still remember how I used to be irritated when talks like this one went on and on… That is all gone now. Cross my heart - I have no problems with that anymore. She could go on for ever, if she so pleases.

When she finally came out from the bedroom, all she said was something like: "You are free to prepare the bed now. It was xxxx on the line. We talked about the trip to Berlin". ( We had talked about going to Berlin all four of us - during the dinner Friday)
    When I was in the bedroom - preparing the bed, - and undressing,- she told me that her girlfriend was not so sure that the new boyfriend would like to participate after all, - and my wife told me that it would be fine if we went to Berlin, just the three of us!
    "No problem - that will be just fine. If he does not want to come along to Berlin, then he should stay", I stated.
    At the same time my head started to spin. Was this just another clever tease of hers, or was it something else? Well, Maybe it was just slightly bad chemistry between him and us, - and nothing more sophisticated then that…

I was interrupted in my headspin, when she out of nowhere presented me with the key to my CBT and told me to unlock and clean. I was more than surprised since I already had done that in the morning. I however did not argue with her - lol, but went straight to the bathroom to clean.
    God, how sensitive you can get - but I managed after all to complete the task without to big an erection:)

When I came back in - naked - with the CBT and the key in my hand - my Wife was already in bed. She patted on the pillow and told me to lay down.
    All I hoped for - honestly - was to be allowed to go down on her,- but she had other plans.
    "I want you to know that XXX was very impressed with your performance, - very impressed. I have come to realize what a great gift this is. She was oh so jealous" - giggled my wife. " "In a god way" - she added.

"I'm going to reward you with one extra release. It means a lot to me that XXX is so comfortable with this idea of Yours - but You will not cum until I tell You so,OK?
    I was just about to tell her about the contract, and stating that all I wanted right now was to please her, but instead I heard myself saying: "You make me proud, - and I will not cum until you say so."

So here we are - We made love - real love for a long time, - and I will spare you of all the details, but it was love where she never left the cock-pit. She was demanding - in control and when I finally was allowed to burst, she She thrusted and then withdrew , - so I splashed part of the jizz over her sex and belly.
    "You are not done yet" she said, -and I was ordered to lick the jizz of her belly. I asked if I should not do the rest as well, - but she said no.
    Having finish licking her belly she sat up and climbed onto my face, and ordered: Now, make me cum…

And what can A sub do - but obey? lol…
    I could feel the remaning jizz slide into my mouth while I was sucking and licking her sex.
    She came big - and pressed her sex and thighs very tight on to me..

Just before she fell asleep , she repeated herself:"It really means a lot to me that XXX finds this lifestyle somewhat appealing. I am happy that I can share it with her…."

I'm happy too…..
    On her permission - I share it with You at CM, - and I like that, even though it takes quite some time to write it down… :).-)

Sincerly

Mandyman likes this.
  12. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Lucky guy!!! Sounds like an awesome night and I bet your mind must be running circles trying to figure out what involvement her friend is going to have in Berlin! I love it when my wife sits on my face and comes on me. You are living the dream!!!

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for reading… It is nice to share.
    My only problem is that I - Danish as I am - make such a horrible written english, - I find myself very restricted in my vocabulary. Its is difficult to express the refined emotional details, - and sometimes when I read through my posts after having published, - I am devastated….

About being lucky - Yeahh, Things are pretty OK by know, - and I even manage to be very productive at work.
    I hope it will stay like this forever, but again - who knows what the future will bring?
    However, to this day, the introduction of this lifestyle has been the biggest game changer of my life…
    And it has taken both of us with plenty of pleasant surprises.

I do not hope that Berlin will change that picture in general.

Cheers

14. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Your English is really good, I am very impressed with the way you write!

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    we went to Berlin a bit ago to see U2 at the olympic stadium. its a very nice place.

16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Wauu - that most have been awesome! Lot's of cafes and specialty shops I have heard.

17. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes ooh yes it was ever so good. and the German folks was nice as well.

18. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    One step further:)….
    Just a little UPDATE - (I have tons of work to do before the weekend) - but a rather important one I would say:
    Lat night there was no signs of "sexual activities" - it had been a busy day for both of us. In fact the week had been rather busy all together;-)
    As You may recall I was rewarded en extra release a week ago, - but Wonderful as is was, it also ripped me from my "bubble" of submissiveness, and I had a hard time keeping up the sky-high standards of my services in the household and to her. She however did not complain - that much;-) I really tried my best, but the super boost you get from horny denial was only slowly regaining its power. I did my best to cover it up, -not showing her thatI was under influence of pure chemistry in my own body, - but I was not all that successful .

Well,- enough of background, lets skip back to the action::)
    Last night - No action in sight, - And I was heading for the bed after having swiped the house, and made everything nice and clean, and serving her with magazines, Thea, Chocolate, and lots of other thing( Yes, my drive to please her endlessly is back!!)
    She came to bed half an hour later. She asked me to get up and rect a glass of water her iPad mini ( which I by the way had purchased for her as a gift last week), and her credit card . She were to order a dress online, she told me.
    I did as told, and turned in for the night , cuddled up next to her , kissing her arm…

I was almost asleep when she patted me and told me: "I need to tell MY cock something, - so please unlock- take of the cage!" - and handed me the key.
    I unlocked as told, very surprised as I was.
    She took a very tight grip on my balls with one hand and a another around the base and squeezed real hard, until I was throbbing.. And finally she said facing the cock:
    "I was wrong in rewarding You - and stopping acting as If You are about to get some more. You will have none!" and therm she turned to me and continued:
    I can see that You tried, but is was not good enough. I does not work well when You are released, right?. You need to be locked up, no doubt about that!. Maybe, just maybe I will never let You cum again!"
    She said that with a smile, that told me that this idea actually had crossed her mind(!!) - for the first time I think…. I do not however think that this is what she wants for now , and neither do I ( I think…), - but I think that our contracts "one release pr. month" proved its rights… I want to serve, and it has come to a point where she will not accept any decline in standards….
    If she wants me to have even less releases - she is free to raise the bar of denial, - Well, lets see what's in store for me…
    After having said that she told me to "buckle up" again, -and I thought it was over. She had had her little conversation with "her" cock… It took me a while to get it back into there steel cage. I handed her the key.
    "We are not done yet" , she said. And pointed to her sex with her finger while holding her magazine with the other and continued to read. She did not even look at me..
    I thanked her for the pleasure, kisses her belly and continued further down. She was wet. She was hot. And I could tell that she had not prepared herself for this. No, she was not dirty or anything, but You could tell, and I would shortly be smelling of pussy all over my face- lol!
    When she was getting there the magazine eventually dropped to the floor and she pulled my hair, and drove her nails deep, holding me tight in place, moving her sex across my face…
    Se came strong…, boy! - she flexed and twisted…
    An so senstive - lasting for minutes…..

I thanked her for allowing me to serve her, and we cuddled in.
    "Wauuh - You really smell of pussy!" - she mumbled, and soon - she was gone:)

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes yes, that's why Mistress keeps me locked up.

20. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @jemima - how long does it last before you are back in FULL SERVICE after have been allowed a release? To me it seems to something like 3 to 4 days. Obviously to long for her ;-) Soooo demanding by now. I love it:)

21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My wife was out All Day - while I was cleanning the house. Afterwards I drove the STADIUM fitness store to buy her some new fitness gear. I love to surprise her with gifts - gifts that I know she will have use of, gifts that she has not yet Expressed desire for - to me....

When she came home she patted me - and told me that I had been doing good.:)
    "But, dont Think that will get you anywhere - for long. I like it like this, dont you?" She Said in a rather demanding tone - that only gave room for one answer - the answer I Would have given her anyway...:):)
    :Yes, I love it like this - I love it so Much...

22. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't have release but after im milked i don't really feels back to normal till the day after.

23. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Have never tried to be milked - sorry.
    One more reason for my wife/Mistress to join CM, to get tips in how to do just that. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice