Oils, Creams and Salves?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by avidwood, Aug 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Do any of you guys (or keyholders) have any advice on oils and creams? I am getting a few small areas of irritation from my new Birdlocked. Nothing big, but I am wondering if there are any good ideas to keep things moving smoothly and reduce the irritation? By and large, it is comfortable, and I lube it only with water when I put it on. No residue that way, and it's not so slippery when I grab my balls and pull them through to put it on. I want to make sure anything I use won't damage the device, it is medical grade silicon rubber so I suppose most common skin care products would be fine. But advice would be appreciated.

And also do any of you guys have a problem with jock itch? I have a low grade version all the time, and usually just live with it. But I have been super-religious putting on some cream every day now, I don't want anything to develop under the device. What do you guys do? I am using Lamasil, and it has worked for me in the past. Seems to be doing good right now. Just wondering if it is common, and how you treat it.

As far as keeping clean, I am using a 50 ml syringe and squirting it inside repeatedly during a twice-daily shower. Seems to work fine, but I suppose it is bordering on self abuse (LOL). But it feels good and relaxing, and doesn't promote an erection too much. So now I am rushing back from work and jumping in the shower, instead of rushing back from work and jerking off. Oh well, got to stay clean.

Regards.

2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Dear Avidwood,
    I am wearing a birdlocked as well and I use almond oil around to allow easy movement of the device.
    it really helps and sticks for the day.
    One thing not to do is to use silicone base lube on the device.
    Good luck,
    SoumisCH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice