Alteration to my Birdlocked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM

I haven't be wearing my Birdlocked for weeks now, partly because Master and I haven't talked about it much but also because my balls kept popping out of the ring. Whilst I haven't been in it I have been thinking of ways to stop my ball popping out.

Last Night when I did actually put the device on and then, when I used the bathroom the plastic pin broke but instead of replacing the pin I decided to try using a jubilee clip. this turned out to be quite a good idea. It fits perfectly through the bottom strap and it fits in the grove. It also has allowed me to tighten the Birdlocked up so my balls don't escape any more.

When I'm happy with the tightness of the clip I'm going to drill through the screw thread so that a padlock can be put through to make it impossible to get off. Birdlocked meets steel chastity.

Will take pics and update if all goes well.

2. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    So far so good, Spent first full 24 hours with the alterations and they seem to be working well. My testicles haven't tried to escape yet. So far I am happy with the level of tightness of the clip but will give it at least another 24 hours until I make it a permanent arrangement. The beauty of using the jubilee clip is that you can alter the tightness of the clip to the millimetre.

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    And if it turns out that you've drilled a hole at the wrong spot because you were too keen, a new hose clamp will set you back all of 50 cents :) Good thinking Chris.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thanks Burger [​IMG]

Could I go as far as saying genius........? Perhaps not. Lets see if it woks first. [​IMG]

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    After some messing around I finally drilled a whole in the clip. Initially I drilled a hole in the first clip but it looked a mess and a almost broke my birdlocked beyond repair so I haven't worn it for a while and Master had all but forgotten about it. Yesterday though after a dry spell in our Ds relationship I thought I'd give the birdlocked another go. The glue has set properly so the birdlocked is now fixed so I got a new clip and with a lot more patients and a better drill bit this time I decided to give it another go.

So far the birdlocked has held up with it's new repairs and the hole in the clip seems to be in the right position and looks neat. Will upload pics soon so you know what the heck I'm going on about. No padlock yet, just trying out the positioning.

Updates soon, all being well.

6. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I have been having the same problem. This is a great idea and I tried it and it worked. I'm still trying to figure out how you are incorporating the lock. I was thinking about modifying the screw head by using a drill press to drill through it then attach the lock there. Please keep me updated.

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    If you drill through the screw casing and right through the screw you can put a padlock through the screw making it impossible to unscrew. If you use a drill bit that is just the right size for a small padlock to pass through the hole then the hole itself will only go though half of the screw leaving half intact.

8. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:

Finally got around to taking pictures. I don't think I explained it very well. You can get an idea of what I was trying to achieve and it works well. Don't make the same mistake that I did though and drill the hole dead centre as the padlock will not lie flat, don't drill right at the end of the screw though as the screw won't be able to draw the thread back in. The hole needs to be about 4 to 7 mm from the end of the screw. Much more secure and robust than the plastic strap and cheaper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Can I make a suggestion? If you drilled a hole in the tail of the hose clamp (the bit that hangs out the end of the clamp part) you could attach something through there (lock/numbered cable tie) and you would be unable to loosen the hose clamp off enough to get it off without removing that lock.

Seems like a much easier place to drill the hole. That must have been quite difficult putting it through the tensioning mechanism Kris.

10. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I did that to begin with. But I had to loosen the clip of completely to get the Birdlocked on but then the screw wouldn't engage with the end of the clip to draw it in.

It really wasn't that hard drilling through it, Just took my time and let the drill do the work, the hardest part is making sure the bit doesn't deflect off of the screw when it hits it. The hole is nice and neat a lot better than my first attempt.

11. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Thanks for the pics very helpful. I tried drilling had success on the third try. Good thing the hose clamps are cheap.

Thanks again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice