Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Jan 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    2022 may prove to be a very significant year.

IMG_2195.JPG

At bit of background....
    I have been married for 35 years and although I have a fairly small penis and cum quickly when we were younger I used to be able to keep going with PIV sex until my wife would also cum. We have 3 children which has probaably made my wife's pussy less responsive to stimulation so for many years she has got very little from penetrative sex with me. She has never complainedbut her loss of interest in sex said it all.
    I introduced a cheap vibrator and she was happy for me to use this on her and would also sometimes let me lick her pussy to orgasm. She would always them make me roll on top for her and I aould cum inside her alomost immediately. Obviously while we were trying for kids she would leave my spunk inside her.
    After we had a children my wife had her tubes tied and started menopause quite early. More & more often sex became just PIV once a week, with me basicaly using her vagina to masterbate into. Sometimes while I am cumming she says it stings & makes me stop which basically results in a ruined orgasm while I'll still inside her which is very frustrating. She then jumps up to wipe out the residue with a tissue and pull on her PJ bottoms.
    I have introduced additional sex toys; Rabbit vibrator, penis sleeve, large dildo & recently a wand vibrator. Every few months when we start to make out she asks me to use one of her toys. She most reliabaly cums from the wand vibrator. However more often than not she's not in the mood and just lets me use her pussy as a cum dump.
    I started to fell bad with this situation so a few years ago introduced the use of a chastity cage to our relationship and I started to only wear womens knickers. My wife was not really interested but I explained that I thought it was unfair that she felt compelled to let me use her pussy evven when she wasn't keen on having sex and that I also felt I was masturbating too much (which wasn't relly true). She didn't really understand why I couldn't just control myself. We gave it a try with a cheap CB3000 on & off for a few years, my longest period without PIV sex was 3 months. She received oral & Rabbit orgasms during this time whenever she wanted, which was about every few weeks. The CB was not comfortble as the hinged ring caused a sore spot on my ball sack & the cage was much, much too big for me. My little nub would retract back to the cage entrance and get stuck when I got excited. Also I found hygeine a real issue. I bought the metal chastity device shown as my avatar and found that much more comfortable for long term use. The very small cage suited me much better. My wife would let me out for PIV fairly regularly around once a month and eventually we just left it off and reverted back to PIV once a week on a Friday night, skipping some weeks, as it was basically for my pleasure. Occasionally if my wife was actually in the mood for sex we would use her toys prior to PIV.
    We are now both retired and I decided that it's not fair to continue using my wife's pussy in this way, even though she tolerates the situation but makes it known she is not happy and often declines sex.

The future...
    So I decided to lock up on 1/1/2022 and hand her the key. We had a wonderfull make out session on 31/12/2021 with her cumming really hard after a long sensual massage and some gentle finger work from me. As usual she let me finish inside her after a couple of pumps.
    She accepted the key unenthusiastically. This time I am determined not to top from the bottom, as previously I have felt the need to constantly tell her what I was feeling & thinking, whether I was have a problem with trying to get an erection, how full balls felt & having her touch me which sometimes caused me to cum in my cage. I am trying a new approach where we will both just ignore my caged cock and get on with the closeness and devotion I feel for her. We are cuddling & kissing much more and bedtime is much more relaxed for her.
    I am hoping that at some time she will initaite sex (maybe weeks or months away), which may be her reaching for her key, but ideally will be her asking me to use a toy on her or give her oral. I plan to point out how much better it has been while i have been locked and suggest I stay locked. I've looked for a timed lockbox that would allow the key to be locked away until the end of the year, but have not found anything suitable. I found an online site Chaster but couldn't really see how it worked.
    Anyway maybe I've hd my last PIV sex for this year, or longer.....

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your story!

Hkeye likes this.
  3. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    So I have reached the one week milestone! My wife usually allows me PIV sex on Friday night, even when she isn't really in the mood for sex. Last night we just cuddled, although I noticed her take a long glance at my caged clit while we were getting ready for bed. I have been making sure that I don't try to top from the bottom this time, just leaving things to her.
    Apart from morning wood and a few nocturnal erections I'm copying ok. I haven't hassled for sex or groped my wife at all. In fact we have been very close and I find I love just kidding and stroking her face wonderful. I have been doing more household chores, which she seems to appreciate and is getting accostomed to.
    The coming weeks will be a big test for me and if me get to the end of January without her instigating any form of sex I will be bursting my balls. I will do my best to let her experience the benefits of having me locked without trying to push her into doing sexual stuff for my benefit.

Bronco likes this.
  4. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Sounds like you settled into chastity life . Keep up the good work.

Hkeye likes this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    This kitchen container is under $40 and allows you to lock it for up to 999 hours (41 days), that might be a good start:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WMRHRJL/

Hkeye likes this.
  6. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I've ordered an emergency key box that clips shut and has a clear front that has to be smashed to access the key. I'm thinking my wife will not break in just if she feels a bit sorry for me, so may keep me locked long-term.

Chaz69 likes this.
  7. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    The emergency key box arrived today. My wife took the package in and was curious about what it was, but I distracted her with something else. Anyway I took the key from her bedside table draw & sealed it in the box and placed the box back in the draw.
    I was excited to show my wife the box & let her snap it shut, but now I'm just going to wait and see what happens when/if she suggests we use her key!

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hope it goes well for you

9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Things have been really good between us since I have been locked. We cuddle closely in bed but she has shown no desire for sex. Not really surprising as she seems happy going weeks without getting off.
    I have been very careful this time not to mention or draw attention to my CD or my erections & feelings as I think this anoyed her previously. Last night she aksed me to move a bit a my elbow was digging into her back, I made a joke that these days that's the ony thing that dig her in the back and she sniggerd. This is the first time since I've been locked on 1/1/22 that she has acknowedged that I am locked.

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Do you have a link for the emergency key box that you ordered?

11. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
  12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  13. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Once clipped together the only way in is to break the clear cover or smash the whole box.

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    For the one you found in the UK sure, but for this similar one that I found on the US Amazon, it has a removable back, so that would need to be superglued shut.

15. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    If it's a similar design, once clipped together you cannot access the release tabs for the removable back unless to break the clear insert. It looks the same as the UK on.

16. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Oh I read the full details in your Amazon post & it does seem to have a removeable back!

Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice