Found a way to get wife to do long term chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    If you read my post about my Super Bowl bet with my wife, you would know that I won and she has to do something that she does not like to do to me. She likes oral only up to the time I explode. The bet was that she had to stay put until after I exploded. I offered her an alternative to the original bet which basically is that if she makes me have an orgasm before Valentine's Day, the original bet is back on. In return, since I did win the bet, she has to tease me three times a week at a minimum any way she wants even if it is just making me watch her please herself.

You see, I have been trying to test my chastity limit. Not planing on doing long term chastity but just trying to find how far I can go so that we can use it as a punishment for me when corporal punishment is not enough. I figure that once I my wife knows my limit she can add a week or more to it when she wants to punish me for bad behavior. The problem has been that my wife likes me to orgasm with her and since she is in charge, we have been doing what she wants to do and I really have not gone very long without an orgasm despite her not liking my behavior post orgasm. I have told her that I do not mind going longer and even reminded her of the consequences if she made me cum but she just goes ahead and makes me cum.

I structured the alternative bet to encourage her to not let me cum because of the consequences will not be to her liking and we always honor our few bets a year which allow us to do things the other would not normally do. It is like a hall pass for sex. :) There is also something I have to do to her when I am not aroused which I rather not mention other than it takes a lot of love and willpower to do it. If I fail at that task, she gets to tack on another two weeks with the same conditions and special challenge. I am trying to test my limits and push them not only with chastity but also submission.

She has a printed copy of the terms of our agreement and I am curious to see if she sticks with it. The way it is structured, it has bad consequences if either of us do not follow the terms we agreed to so we are both motivated to not make me have an orgasm for at least two weeks. My wife was concerned about me fooling her to have an orgasm by not acting like I usually do when I am near my orgasm. We talked about it and decided that she can have me locked up during the teasing sessions, not touch me at all and if she does touch me and I do not warn her in enough time about an impending orgasm, I do not get to have one for the rest of the month..

I am both excited and afraid as my previous experience with going 10 days without was very difficult for me and my wife. Since I had an orgasm last night, it will only be a little longer than my last long stint and I will be better prepared for dealing with it. The key seems to be to stay away from sexually stimulating things on the internet when I am bored. I found that if I kept myself busy, I did not think about sex so much. Things will be interesting for the next two week as my wife and I will be forced to abide by the no orgasm for me rules as the penalties for each of us are enough to keep us in line. :)

I am hoping that this provides my wife with how her life would be if she denies me for longer periods of time and gets rid of any lingering feelings of guilt by not letting me cum. It should also get used to having her orgasms without giving me one. She already knows that a lot of edging and a little pain make me mimic the sounds of an orgasm and tensing of my body. Hopefully she will get used to alternate ways to get me to react as she wants and I get to test my limits and decide once and for all if I still want to pursue chastity for more than a few days at a time. This time we have no choice because there are penalties if either of us produce my orgasms and we always stick to the bets we make and have done so for a long time no matter what the consequences. :) My main concern is having two more weeks tacked on to my chasity and my wife's concern is what she has to do if she makes me cum. My part is harder because hers would be over in a few minutes while mine goes on and on and on.....

kkeeiitthh and PauloChaste like this.
  2. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Congratulations on such creative thinking! The win-win scenario you've created by implementing negative consequences is brilliant. Good luck, and please do update this post. I'd be very interested in knowing the outcome...

3. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    Today is day six without an orgasm and 8 more days to go, because my wife will not be home Valentine's night, so I have to wait until next Saturday. This has worked out great for both of us. My wife is teasing me three times a week and has already had two orgasms this week. She will probably have another one or two on Saturday. She is enjoying it and is not tempted to let me cum when she gets very aroused and wants me to orgasm with her. It is good training for both of us but I doubt that we will stick with a two week schedule because at our age we never know when our orgasm may be our last one on earth.:) We just wanted to make our Valentine's date night special. I already ordered the flowers and she is buying a new nightie.

Chastity has had some positive effects. It broke me of my masturbation habit and need for one or more orgasms a day, showed my wife that it is OK not to make me cum every time we have sex, made my wife see the difference in me when I have to rely on her for my orgasms and that it is OK to just concentrate on her own orgasm. It is also having somewhat of a negative effect. I seem to go into a sexual shutdown mode after a few days of no orgasm and it gets increasingly hard for me to get aroused when I know that I am not going to be allowed to have an orgasm during sex. I seem to shutdown sexually since I know there is no prize at the end of the night. :) We agree that it is much better when I do not know when I will be allowed to cum but since we made this agreement and it is Valentine's Day, we will ride it out just to see how it goes.

4. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    Update: Good chance I will not be allowed to cum on Valentine's Day based on what my wife is saying today. She likes the no mess sex free of feeling any obligation to make me cum after she cums a few times, when she is not horny anymore. She said that, like me, once she cums a few times, she is not in the mood anymore but has been taking care of me because she used to think that was a wife's duty. She no longer feels that way.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Quite right too. No reason at all why you should be satisfied if she doesn't want it herself. That's the whole point, surely?

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice