Gaming Idea

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mark Owen, Jul 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Hello, I'm quite new in this forum and although i did a presentation post long ago, i never posted here.
    I'd like to submit a nice game you could try, and leave me some feedback on improving it.
    For any doubt just ask ;) .

The game is based on a 12-months period, even if you could try some variants, like 3-months.
    You decide when the year start, and make your sub throw a dice.
    1,2,3 = 1x multiplier;
    4,5 = 2x multiplier;
    6 = 3x multiplier; // you may even chose not to apply any multiplier, and just stick with 1x/2x.

So you give your sub a number of tokens equal to the multiplier x 12 months, so 12 if 1x, 24 if 2x, 36 if 3x.
    Here is when the fun start:
    Mistress will do anything in her power to make sub spend tokens. Things like:
    - If you want to get out of your cage before your planned period, it'll cost you 1 point (no coming);
    - I could give you a chance to penetrate me (still no coming) for 2 points, or I could give you permission to lick on of my female girlfriends to orgasms for the same 2 points, still caged;
    - You may cum, but at the cost of 3 points + some kind of punishment;
    - and so on.

When you make him finish his tokens, he have no choice but to stay chaste for the rest of the year (or 3-months period). You should write down the month he finished all his tokens.

At the beginning of the new yearly period, you make him roll a dice again for the multiplier, same rule as before, but this time you give him a number of tokens equal to the months he had tokens in the previous cycle. This randomization add a very interesting layer to the game, just like something none of you can control. For example, he spent all his tokens in April, so he'll have only 4x multiplier tokens, so in the worst case, only 4 the whole year (you may even cruelly decide to cruelly not count the month you make him spend his last token, so he's obliged to save at least one point till the end of the year, like he have one point less overall).

The third, and successive, periods will follow the same rules, based on the previous one.

The fan for the mistress is to make him spend money as fast as possible, provoking him in any possible way.
    The role of the sub is to learn to control his stimuli/needs (almost impossible) to last as long as possible and save at least one point till the end of the year, the period when the mistress will push very hard to make him spend it.

The VERY fan part for the mistress is just after he spent all his tokens, knowing he can't get any kind of reward (except for previously planned by mistress), taunting and offering incredibly exciting situations, just knowing he have no way to obtain them, just because he ran out of tokens.

NB: tokens are just symbolic, the important thing is you keep count of how many he have.

Hope to bring some spice in your relationship.
    I ask you sorry if my english isn't perfect, but i'm not english.

Thanks for reading.

I hope you could share any kind of offering you give to your sub, i'd be glad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice