4 Days in the Maxi (so far)

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by st4lt3r, Feb 11, 2011.

1. st4lt3r

st4lt3r New member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Here is a reply i made to another thread about the birdlocked. It's my psedo review and its copy\pasted so hope it warrants a new thread here. Enjoy.

I got my birdlocked maxi on monday afternoon, after sex that night i was promptly locked up and the key went around my wifes neck and i couldnt be happier. With the device and with the lifestyle. My major concern was the size... i measured and remeasured and still was aprehensive. I've read that alot of poor reviews.. and mostly people who have an issue with being able to pull out. I think its just a matter of needing the right anatomy for the device. Im a bit of a big boy but i was still worried it would be too big or small ect. It fits me quite perfect even being the 53mm maxi. Completely soft i have a little under a quarter of an inch left in the tube. I really like the wide strap it hugs me just fine and i am only able to pull out after a long hot shower when everything is hot and saggy\soapy. Im not sure if the maxi has some small improvements such as the locking pin or straps breaking... I assume that when deciding to put out the pico and the maxi the company took into consideration peoples complaints from previous models. My job is a pretty active one, moving and lifting alot and I have had no problems so far. I have had to adjust it on the 3rd day after sweating all day at work and shaving the night before, but nothing short of grabbing the ball skin and pulling it through. (at this time it had only slipped down half an inch) Even at this time when i was sweaty and it had slipped down a hair i still couldnt pull it off. I am noticing a little irriation but its only due to hair growing back as i nair-ed two days ago. As i said before i believe the birdlocked just needs the right cock. I'm a little fearfull of plastic shards and something that has no give so the cb line was out for me (such as if i were to hit it while moving something at work plastic is going to make a distinct noise) so i never found the x000s appealing. Cleaning isnt too big of a hassle, the day i shaved my wife let me take the device off and shower and i gave all bits involved a thourough cleaning and drying. There may be a little water left after the shower but it dries quickly. Tonight when i asked her for the key before my shower she said "You told me you could take a shower with it on... so no your not getting the key now get your ass in the shower." My plan was every other day do a good cleaning so i can get to all of the shaft but i was a little too aroused from the comment to protest so i just marched off to the shower. I digress as the last bit has nothign to do with the device itself. Anyway all around FOR ME it was the best choice, and ive not had some of the problems others have. I will say one more thing on the 'possible upgrades' the bad reviews ive read have all been from early 2010 on back so they were before the new models... again just working on assumption but maybe some things have changed over at birdlocked. I'm on day 4 and loving it. It does make you look at your KH differently and want to pamper them. Hope this review helps... Ive known of my kink and fetishes since i was 14 (femdom, smoking, boots, yada-yada) and my wife does indulge me in them but chastity is a whole nother level... and i can tell she is enjoying it too

Would a mod please be so kind as to put this in reviews instead of birdlocked... my appologies i got excited and temporarliy forgot how to read.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice