43 [M4F] Submissive German guy is looking for his Mistress and Keyholder.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by PhilippWannaBeSissy, Apr 8, 2024.

1. PhilippWannaBeSissy

PhilippWannaBeSissy New member

Greven Germany
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Hello,

I am a submissive man and need a mistress to control me.

Maybe I'll be lucky and you'll be the one I get to serve and obey in the future.

It would be wonderful if you made me your blackmail slave, control me and maybe even feminized me.

Lead me to my limits and beyond. It should be something long-term, if desired not only online but also in real life.

I'm 42 years old from Germany.

I like reading, serving, hunting and cooking.

My kinks are sph, humiliation, blackmail, feminization, cuckolding, to be controlled and chastity.

What I can promise you is that I will always be honest, give you all the information you want and of course proof all the tasks with pictures or videos.

But that's entirely up to you.

I don't want to hide the fact that I'm married. But there hasn't been anything going on between us for over a year and she knows about my fetishes. She knows that I am submissive and that, among other things, I like feminization. Actually, she is dominant herself. It shouldn't be a problem if she notices my change.

So it's okay that you alone have full control over me and my chastity belt.

I'm 42 years old, married and work from home most of the time.

Please no one with financial interests

I would be happy to perhaps find you this way to build a long-term mistress-slave relationship.

I hope you can imagine this and I hear/read from you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice