Day 46 locked in chastity today.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Its_Nvr_Enuf, Feb 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I need to catch you guys up over here. Just not much time to do more than one forum!

So here goes...

I posted someplace on here that Rubber_Elle decided to lock me up on Jan 3rd of this year.

46 days later & happy to report that she is sticking to her guns.

To date we initially decided to create a 30 day chastity contract. I got busted a couple of times and it was extended out to 34 or 36 days?

Upon expiration we are now going for another 30 days & then, there will be a reassessment of the past 64/66 days. This will determine how chastity has fit into our lives, the benifits/downfalls of chastity & the possibility of it being a lifestyle change for us.

A quick summary...

She locked me Jan 3rd 2016 for 30 days.

That first week Rubber_Elle has no less than 10 orgasms (if I remember correctly) during playtime & photo shoots. I remained locked.

In the first 7 days, I was busted for "not listening" to her instructions about doing the laundry. Locked time added to chastity.

Approx after 2 weeks locked, I had an unauthorized orgasm while bound in our cage as her pup in full chastity (go figure). Extended locked time was added for this.
    Also I was unlocked for approx 1 hour while Rubber_Elle had her way with me & was then relocked. This will be 1 of two times in 44 days that I have been out of my chastity cage.

Very little tease, mostly denial from her while my mind & body adjust to being locked. Communication remains open between us on both sides of the lock but I make it a point to not remind her that I am locked and keep the personal chaste struggles to myself not wanting to complain to her. I instead vent myself to the online community at Fetlife where I am reminded that my reward is her holding my key & I am a dumbass. They are correct!!

I think at day 33 Rubber_Elle unlocks me & we make love. She controls the entire scene not letting my alpha self out. This entire scene was a brilliant move by her empowering herself allowing me no control. You see I didn't want to orgasm after more than 30 days locked! I told her this and she intentionally rode us both to extract and she took it from me. I honestly thought this would have been the end of our little chastity game. She tells me that "your orgasms are mine to take and enjoy. If I can't do that with my husband, then I want nothing to do with chastity." She's right, this is about her! She's relocks my chastity, a very submissive moment to live after an orgasm & 30 days locked. She then tells me that my orgasms are hers & I must from this point on ask permission to have one. I am agasp with what I just heard from her mouth with that sweet voice of hers. My mind is spinning.

Our 28 day record had been broken, contract was up & we had a "grand finale". Epic!

But I technically had another day or two left after getting busted earlier and she insisted that I am to be relocked. I was a bit suprised but I submitted as I should.

This is also only the 2nd time in 44 days I have been let out of my chastity device. This is a challenge.

What have I learned so far? That to be locked by Rubber_Elle in chastity is a gift from her. A gift that through our experience thus far took my keyholder 33/34 days to benefit from. I think at that point during our love making, her finding her control over me, then relocking me afterwords gave her the missing link as to how chastity benifits her. My submission to her is just beginning and seeing where she is leading while gaining authority over myself is the most exciting thing going. Her finding her own ways to manipulate me through chastity is the best part. And it's working.

Since then & the last 10 days Rubber_Elle has been finding her wheels and enjoying having me locked like I've not seen before. For example....

Hot moment of the week...

She's going through her work uniforms that I put away from doing laundry. The pants and shirts are in no particular order. They apparently should be, I'm still laying in bed.

She walks over, grabs my caged self and starts to squeeze." My pants and shirts are not in order my love." I said "okay". She squeezes harder really getting my attention & says "you did the laundry and my pants & shirts are not in order my love. There are two different sizes and they must be matched & paired up." I said "yes Ma'am, u will take care of it."

So it's that kind of Domme/sub of our chastity fun bleeding into our vanilla day to day that makes chastity that much more fun. Rubber_Elle is finding more of her Domme self through chastity & is bending my mind with it.

IMPORTANT REMINDER,

I have said very little to Rubber_Elle during this lock up reminding her that I am indeed locked. I decided from the get go that I would only communicate with her only if there was an honest reason to do so. Like a physical problem with the device or an unintentional adverse side affect of the lock up. I left NO expectation on Rubber_Elle except to hold my key & keep me locked.

I believe us as men (generally speaking) put too much expectation on our gals after they lock us, myself included. I am finding that after being locked to give them the space to figure out what to do with your chastity for at least a few weeks & let them find out how to apply it to THEIR lives so it can serve them.

I relearned this again the other night talking to Rubber_Elle while taking a shower after work & she was listening on the other side. I started to vent a bit on the difficulty of "only two orgasms in 40+ days, hard to clean myself blah blah and then she chimed in with a simple... "All this about you when this is all about me". WoW! I was speechless...

I hope someone gets something from all this! LoL!!

joe01 and traveler like this.
  2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Please give us an update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice