Dolly's Diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Ooooh...thank you Seph, but this sounds ominous. Does "difficult" mean dollyanne could mess up and get herself locked up accidently forever? Dolly is not good at following instructions in the best of circumstances. Dollyanne is also sooo timid about downloading .exe files from handsome dark strangers. Please take no offense, Seph, but dollyanne is asking to be sure: There's no malware in there that will trick dollyanne--right?! You've tried it and it works ok? Dollyanne just wants to be sissy safe.

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    yep i tried it and i'm still using it...
    BUT (there's always a but) my old anti virus prog told me, that there's a virus include, that's because of the remtoe control function... this function seems to use a port wich is also used by some kind of virus... the owner of the prog said he would change that but as you've probably seen the "latest" version is quite old...

my new anti virus prog doesn't recognize it as an virus...
    it's upt to you whether you'll give it a try or not...

the difficulty is, that the prog tells you by random how you have to move a certain digit in a certain direction (up oder down)
    so de command will be e.g. "second digit up; third digit down"
    if you forget one or move the wrong digit there might be a prob :anim_43:

that's why i told you to test it without locking yourself up and set the runtime to about a minute so can see whether you did it right or wrong...
    hmm i could make some screenis...

http://www.chastitymansion.com/photoplog/images/2620/1_pics.jpg

3. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    Yes, dollyanne, my lock is resettable and has been working out ok. I think it's kinda funny that since it's tsa approved, security at airports has key that can open... can picture one of the dials getting stuck or broke and going to airport security... could you open my lock please... LOL

My 2000 has been doing ok recently... over 24 hours locked now and for the second time in a week and thus far, burning hasn't returned. May have been something due to heat as last time had tried to use it seriously was summer...

I've also just downloaded the multilock program and it does look interesting although not as easy to use as time lock and may take a little studying. I'm definately going to heed Sephiroth's warming and give that a few trial runs first.

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, missy. Yes, dollyanne thought of that too--going to airport security to get unlocked! And, what if they were a Dom! Wow, might make an interesting story.

Dolly will be interested to hear how well this program will work for you. It sounds like if you follow the instructions correctly it will "remember" the combination it directed you to. Dollyanne's bimbo brain would get confused by which is the "third" digit, and which way is "up" or "down". Dolly would want a picture to hold her hand. Please let us know how it works after your trial runs!

Glad to hear your 2000 isn't burning anymore!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's ring experiment update

Dollyanne has been wearing her 2" clitty ring now for two days continuously--that's 2 days, 2 nights, and 2 showers--and it hasn't fallen off, not once! And, no tessies have slipped out! Even with tight rampage panties! Dolly is quite encouraged by this. It looks like the 2" ring, in combination with the cage, will work for dollyanne. In the worse case, the 1 7/8" would be the next choice. Dollyanne knows the 1 3/4" will not work for sure.

So, now, dollyanne wonders if she has to be stretched. The cb website mentions this for those who are "high/tight". Dollyanne can't think of an experiment to try to test this. Probably the only way dollyanne can find out is to try it and see. Dolly's erect and engorged clitty is short (in the two percentile, about 4"--perfect for a sissy girl), but has a wide girth (in the 90 percentile, about 5.5" around!). The short, fat model--the cb-2000 could turn out to be the best fit for dollyanne's clitty shape after all. (See how dollyanne rationalizes--she really lusts after that hot pink one!).

Still, dolly still has to take a hot bath to put it on, but dollyanne loves bubble baths! Dollyanne feels she is getting sooo close to committing her precious chastity fund!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's ring experiment 3rd day

Dollyanne is on her 3rd day now with the 2" clitty ring installed. It lasted through the night and is still in place. Dolly has noticed that her little tessies seem to be slightly larger than they were. Have they swollen? Maybe dollyanne just needs a good cummie to deflate them.

Tomorrow is the first day dolly gets to have a chance for a cummie. It's been over 32 days--more than a month! It's like self-imposed chastity, except dolly's clitty gets engorged when dolly rubs her nipples. It's excruciatingly frustrating to have an engorged clitty without any chance of a cummie! In some ways, maybe even more frustrating than a real chastity device. Dolly is looking forward to comparing the two soon.

Dollyanne went panty shopping yesterday, but came away empty handed. Dolly is getting so selective! Only the prettiest and the frilliest now! And, of course, pink is still a big plus!

Curtsies & Huggs,
    dollyanne

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's ring experiment--strange occurences

Dollyanne made it through her third day with the clitty ring, but a strange thing happened in the late afternoon. One of dolly's tessies slipped through the ring. Dolly felt it immediately and thought she was going to have to remove the ring and reapply it latter in the bath. But...dollyanne left it on and the tessie miraculously went back into the ring and hour later! It was as if it belonged there and was going back into its little home! Dollyanne was amazed by this and is not sure what to make of it. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Curtsies & Huggs,
    dollyanne

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne while I have had one of my testes slip through the ring many of times I have never had it slip back. The next time this happens I will have to wait it out as you did to see what develops. Thanks for sharing your journal here, while I do not comment much I have learned a lot from reading it.

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    in my short 3 week experience with the CB3000 i found that what worked for me was the smallest ring that did not turn my sack purple. yes, my balls can slip past the ring on their own. what keeps them in place once the cage is in place is the spacer between the cage and the ring. now that i have a smaller spacer my balls NEVER slip out.

special thanks to stealth. he was kind enough to set me straight when i posed this question about 2 weeks ago.

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's ring experiment

That makes sense, chastityslavejohn. Thanks for the advice. Dolly will try that when she gets her cb.

Dolly had to take her ring off this morning. The skin around the tessies and clitty was getting dry and scaley, so dollyanne decided it would be better to give it a break and moisturize it. When dolly puts the ring on again she will use some babyoil to lubricate it and see if that helps prevent the skin from getting so dry. So, dolly went 3 days and 4 nights without major incident with the 2" ring. It looks like that size will work, or perhaps the one just below it at 1 7/8". Dolly is looking forward to trying the cage and spacer to see how well it works to hold things in!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    you're welcome, dollyanne. one more thing...i lube twice a day...once after morning shower and right before bed. i take a Q-tip dipped in baby oil and coat the entire inside of the tube and ring...whatever i can reach. this makes everything soooo comfortable!

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks again, chastityslavejohn. Dollyanne will definitely try the baby oil. Dolly may end up with the cb-2000 so it might not require as much lubrication as the 3000 and 6000. They seem to fit tighter. But it still sounds like a good thing to do if only to keep the skin from drying out or chaffing on the plastic.

Huggs,
    dollyanne

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne update

Dollyanne is back in her ring and is trying the baby oil recommended by chastityslavejohn to see if it prevents her skin from drying up and flaking. Dolly took a luxurious bubble bath and was able to easily attach the ring in the bath.

While bathing, dollyanne also used the loofah recommended by Mistress Watchful to prevent ingrown hairs. Most of them are gone now, but a few stubborn ones are still hanging around.

Dolly also used the time while soaking to sort through some of her old sissy papers. Dolly found the hand-written copy of "The Fishing Trip" along with some material on mind control used by the Chinese. Dolly used the latter to develop self-hypnosis scripts for herself. Dollyanne reflected that weird things would be found in dollyanne's effects upon her demise and she'd better do some tossing and shredding!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's toenail problem

Dollyanne had to remove the ring on her clitty for a doctor check-up today. Dolly wore her panties though, since at this point, dollyanne has NO male underwear left at all--only panties! Dolly picked out a plain pair of Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria to wear. Very stretchy and clingy!

Dolly also had toenail trouble. The big toe nail looked like it was splitting along the edge, so dolly removed the polish and looked at it. It's ok, but looks like half a toe nail on top of the other one. Kind of weird. Dolly may wait to let it grow out some before re-applying polish. The polish dolly was using was a cheap one anyway and was starting to flake off .

Dollyanne did manage to find some good Sally Hansen polish on sale in the sale bins at the store where she stops on her walks. (Though dolly drove there this time.) So, dolly picked up a couple of bottles, along with a small tube of lipstick, so she'll be ready when its time to re-apply.

So, here dollyanne sits in her panties with no toenail polish and no chastity ring! Dolly does not feel like a proper sissy gurl without them!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's great ring experiment

Dollyanne had a low-key Thanksgiving day. She took meals to shut-ins and the sick, and is hoping she didn't catch anything like the flu.

Dollyanne also re-applied her clitty ring in the bath and slipped on some fresh pink bikini panties. Dolly has not re-painted her toenails, as she has decided to let them grow out and repair themselves.

Once again, dollyanne was denied a cummie by the random number devils and it's not looking good for this month--only two days left. Dolly will be trialing her modified domination script starting on the 1st, so that will calculate a whole new month of possibilities or denials. Dollyanne won't know her sissy cycle phases until they happen and the random numbers will be automatic and totally out of dolly's hands. Dollyanne is looking forward (with some apprehension) to seeing how it works out!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's clitty ring

Dollyanne's clitty ring is still riding!

This morning, dollyanne touched her nipples as if to rub them and nearly came from that alone! Dolly had to clench her fists and take deep breaths to calm down. Dolly has gone over 41 days without a cummie. Dollyanne is getting desperate. Only one more try this month, then next month starts with her period. It would be easy to cheat, but dollyanne must be strong!

Dolly decided to not go shopping today and avoid the coughing, sneezing, bargain hunting blood thirsty crowd. Tomorrow will be a better day, dolly thinks, to look for girly things--heels maybe, panties definitely!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne has gone over 44 days without a cummie! This is definitely a new record for dollyanne. And, dolly is extremely horny. Rubbing her nipples brings her so close she can almost taste it! Soon, she knows she will and it'll be so good!

But when? Her sissy cycle program shows that she is on day 2 of her cycle, and is still in her sissy period. Dollyanne doesn't know how long her period will be--it can be anywhere from 3 days to 7 days! And, what's after that? Dolly doesn't know. It is sheer sissy torture to be under the blind control of a diabolical Mistress program of dolly's own design. What if there is a bug? Dolly may never get a cummie again!

On another note, dolly was reading about milking devices and went to look at them today. Dolly will need something like that when she is locked up and the G-spot vibrator maid rose posted a link to looks perfect! And, it's available in pink! Guess what dolly will have in her pink stockings for Christmas!

Curtsies & Huggs,
    dollyanne

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Phew... lots to catch up on!

Glad you're getting to grips with the scrubbing and epilation. I've gone back to epilating again, but not before I bought myself a lovely luxurious strawberry sugar scrub!

44 days - ouch... :animal0017:

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Phew... lots to catch up on!

Glad you're getting to grips with the scrubbing and epilation. I've gone back to epilating again, but not before I bought myself a lovely luxurious strawberry sugar scrub!

44 days - ouch... :animal0017:

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    What's wrong with this picture?

That strawberry sugar scrub sounds yummy! Dollyanne must look for one. The loofah dolly is using is just a plain one.

Meanwhile, dollyanne removed her toenail polish and got this:

toenail sm.jpg

Besides being the ugliest toenail You ever saw, any idea what's going on with it?! It looks as if the toenail is now in two layers with the upper part peeling off. It is only on the big toe. Dollyanne got worried about it and decided to give her toenails a rest from the polish to see what happens. Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone?

Curtsey,
    :manga_drunk:
    dollyanne

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you bashed it? Sometimes that puts a nail into shock and it does the peeling thing.

It's highly unlikey it's the nail polish, and you follow a good routine so they get to "breathe" every so often.

I would suggest you get a product for "poorly nails". I'm sure Sally Hansen does one.

You could try buffing it across the join to smooth that section and make it look less obvious whilst it's growing out.

I'm sure if you popped along to your local salon and asked their advice they would have a little bit of knowledge and probably sell the products.

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    As far as dollyanne knows, she didn't bash it. Both the left and right big toenails look the same. That's why dolly suspected the polish. But, it could be something else like dollyanne's diet, or lack of calcium or something.:sad0137:

Dollyanne will look for something on her next visit to the store. This will give dolly a chance to linger in the cosmetics section and maybe even get some advice!:happy0120:

Ooooh...dollyanne likes this idea, Mistress Watchful! Dolly had this on her list of sissy challenges. A new salon is opening up near dolly and is offering a discount so this would be a good time to do this challenge! Dollyanne is excited! Thank You!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Tales of the tessies and the pendulum

Dollyanne tried to squeeze into a 1.75" steel ring while taking her bubble bath last night. :manga_bath: At first, dolly thought there was no hope, but after trying several times dolly managed to compress herself enough to get through it! But then, dolly's clitty got excited and dolly couldn't get out of it! Not only that, but dolly thought things were turning blue. Intimate things that shouldn't at all be blue!

Dolly was worried she would be stuck and her little clitty would wither and fall off, so dolly tried, with great concentration, to extricate herself and finally, after several tries, managed to get her clitty out after a great struggle. Then, the ring was firmly around dolly's tessies!

At this point, dolly remembered that Jenny (of badpenis and exobelt) had recommended stretching of the tessie sack, so dolly left the ring on and, after her bath, went swishing about the house in her miniskirt with no panties and her most intimate parts swinging like demonic tessies from Edgar Allan Poes "The Pit and the Pendulum".

Dolly's reverie ended when one tessie decided she had had enough and escaped from the ring. Dolly removed the other one and put on her 2" hard rubber ring. It actually went on a little easier, so maybe the stretching helped. Sometimes dolly's failed experiments lead to something new!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_festive:
    dollyanne

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dolly, you make me laugh so much sometimes! :manga_balloon:

I meant to ask (if you don't mind!) how's the weight going? Are you managing to maintain?

Have a great day.

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, dolly doesn't mind, thanks for asking! Your timing is uncanny. Dollyanne gained back about 5 of the 17 lbs she lost, so dolly's weight is at 180. It's not too bad, and people have commented on dolly's weight loss! But, dolly has found herself craving desserts! Last night she had a sliver of decadent chocolate cake! Bad dolly!! So dolly wants to do more--especially to get rid of the little pregnant paunch she is developing--so dolly is embarking on a new weight loss program to get to 170. Dollyanne started just this week, and expects to be down by 1 lb this Sunday. She is about to re-start her cyber Mistress program in earnest, so dolly expects to be posting from that soon. A sissy gurl can't be too slender or too well trained!

Curtsey and Cheers,
    :manga_festive:
    dollyanne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice