First Belt-Type Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Gwyndolin, May 23, 2015.

1. Gwyndolin

Gwyndolin Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Hi! I have a question about waist belt-type chastity belts.

My ultimate goal is to have a chastity belt that prevents orgasms. After gaining some more experience and reading other people's experiences, I found out that ultimately, it is impossible to completely prevent orgasms. At some point, arousal simply becomes so high that orgasms are possible through things like doing Kegel's exercises, or even just through mental stimulation.

I knew that beforehand, but figured that if it wasn't possible to avoid orgasms entirely, it would be best to try to find a way to either make orgasms difficult enough to achieve and/or very uncomfortable. With that in mind, I figured that the best way to go would be a relatively small chastity belt. I bought the CB-6000s and was happy to see that it was impossible for me to escape it and made stimulation a lot more difficult. The problem was that due to the tight fit penis-wise and mobility of the cage, it is still mostly possible for me to have an orgasm by simply rubbing the belt up and down slightly. After experimenting with the different rings and spacers, I found that it was possible to make orgasms more difficult due to increased strain (and thereby pain) in the testicles during extended erections. But I found that to make orgasms difficult enough for my taste, I had to use fits so tight that I was worrying about damaging something down there. So that was a no-go.

After thinking about it a little more, I figured that the problem wasn't so much lack of tightness, but rather the fact that it is very easy to move the chastity belt around, because that provides enough stimulation to have an orgasm.

My question now is if waist belt-type chastity belts (like the CB-100) are a better choice for me. I realize that being completely unable to have an orgasm is impossible. But what I would like to have is some device that would make it impossible to have an orgasm through rubbing, and other typical stimulation techniques. Can waist-belts provide this? If so, which types are the best quality and security-wise in your opinion?

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hiya

Have a chat with Jo at @Behind Barz they make some beautiful belts and I bet quite up for helping you out .

Xx Wendy

3. CM82

CM82 Guest

I been locked up since yesterday morning on my device...Its quite similar to the cb6000s but a little bit wider because it has an urethral insert made of metal that attached the penis to the device...I can´t have an orgasm at all...Im getting more used to wear it, but still I notice is there all the time...My first night has been horrible but since I knew that there is no other option but to keep under control I kind of controll the situation and had some sleep....

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi
    Of course you are going to know it's there and yes it will all feel different.

However just try your best and when you think you have had enough see if you can add on say another 10% of the time so far.
    Xx Wendy

5. CM82

CM82 Guest

well...that´s what Im trying since we are playing with the device...today I feel much confortable...Getting as normal in my mind to have something there...but this happens because I have someone else controlling my access to the keys...otherwise...I´m sure it won´t be there.!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice