How do you start a chastity lockup? Relieved or Horny?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JamesD, Jan 12, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I prefer being horny when re locking, completely associates the feeling of the cage and denial. If I put the cage on when not aroused, it sort of seems weird.

We aren't in long term lock up (yet) so my opinion my change over time

CS2 likes this.
  2. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I've only experienced horny until right now on account of just being released after 94 days denial 6 days ago.

My wife hasn't told me to put it back on yet, and I'm committed enough to be trusted to work on honour.

If she told me to put it back on(as it is international chastity day) then I would, but I am still feeling most of the drop and the thought of it doesn't excite me as it did whenever I had to relock after hygiene or play sessions during my constantly horny denial period.

I think I'd prefer being locked when horny.

CS2 likes this.
  3. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    Brilliant!

4. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    With me its so much easier to put back on shortly after getting off. I’m not very eager to do it right after, I’m more willing to get locked up again while I’m horny but even with ice and trying to keep my mind somewhere else, as soon as I see or feel it I instantly become hard again making it way more painful and difficult. So before my cage even comes off, she puts me in a collar/cuffs or other restraints so that I comply. It really doesn’t matter if I get worked back up again and have to orgasm to become flaccid, she knows that I won’t resist submitting to the cage for very long because the restraints eventually start feeling worse.

ugams and JamesD like this.
  5. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    it can be either way depending on the circumstances.

when i was out of chastity, follow-on CBT always resulted in me making a ton of sissy tears. when it was over, i naturally shrank really quickly: the cage just slipped on and locked faster than a new york minute!

i had my very first milking weeks after i became engaged to MistressLL. i stumbled through it, and had to ask Mistress what to do to actually milk! i think Mistress was a little annoyed at me, but at least i told Her beforehand that i had PIV sex like maybe 80 times or so and each time it wasn't super great due to my less than average size. 80 times isn't a cornucopia of PIV experience but i have more then 25 year's experience in chastity as a sissymaid. anyway all that mattered was that i obeyed MistressLL, she needed to feel me that way.

i was back in chastity immediately afterwards, but it took about 3 weeks to return to my previous, submissive service attitude.

6. PWhippedHub

PWhippedHub Active member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Queen what is the name of the cage in your photo?
    That looks like something I could fit into with a large diameter ring. Are you able to pee in it without making a mess?

7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    When it's on it is much easier to accept the situation. When I'm free I have conflicting thoughts. So on ASAP.

8. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    It’s a Red Chili “sissy” model, it’s extremely comfortable and it’s fairly easy to stay clean when peeing. I just make sure I stay aligned in the opening. We decided when Red Chili opened for new orders back on Jan 5th, that we’d place an order for another cage just slightly wider for me and we changed from the foreskin stopper head, which I don’t need, to their “secured” head instead. It’ll provide a wider opening at the tip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice