How real is your chastity experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JesterChastity, Nov 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    It depends on what your motivation is and that of your partner. Is it just foreplay, or something more?

For some, when that lock clicks, a commitment is made. If you keep that commitment, you and your partner have tapped into the potential of a much deeper and satisfying relationship than just a lock and a cage.

I think when you get past the fantasy, you may see the possibilities - if you keep your commitment. You can do it once you learn to focus on the potential, not just the next orgasm.

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    For me, chastity with a key holder is what makes it real. Seeing the changes in my wife is both exciting and a little frightening.

Rectrix, Iron78, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  3. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    It's a made up scenario, but some people just like the feeling of denial and the personal accomplishments of remaining chaste and denied for periods of time. That was kind of the point - that there doesn't have to be another person involved to enjoy chastity lifestyles. That and attempting to categorize any of this as "real" is pointless.

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Beautifully said! You've captured in words the essence of what works for D and me although I'm not sure how well she can grasp that since she's not the one physically constrained and she doesn't have the burning desire for an orgasm that I do.

5. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    Hi, I am researching piercing-free methods of decreasing or eliminating my ability to "pull out" of my Jailbird. (It is ridiculously easy!) I have some clarifying questions I'd like to ask if I can.
    1. What is surveyors tape? I search on the web and I either get a 100-foot tape measure or something that is also called "flagging tape". What makes this kind of tape special, and how will I know when I've got the right stuff?
    2. "Around yourself" - can you be more explicit? I'm guessing just proximal to the glans, but maybe I am wrong?
    3. Is the knot around the cage bars near the tip of the cage? Does it get piss all over it?
    4. Why can't you untie the knot around the cage bars? Is it because the ends have been trimmed too close to re-tie?
    Thank you!
    Boy Toy

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Just for anyone not following, the instructions that Boy Toy is referring to are below:

7. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I just got the cage back on a few minutes before midnight. My wife is serious about 2023. Here are answers to your questions.

1. Surveyors tape is a thin vinyl tape that is used to mark trees or stakes along a property line. You can get it in many hardware stores. It has a little stretch and holds knots well. Flagging tape would be the right thing.

2. You tie a loose knot around your penis just below the glans. Do not tie a double knot.

3. Feed the loose ends ahead thru the inside of the cage, one on each side of a bar. Pull the excess out as you slide your penis in. Once you are settled in, tie a double knot around the bar. This knot should be at the same location as the loose knot around your penis, somewhere around mid-tube. It will not get any per on it.

4. A tight double knot will not come loose. Trimming the excess makes it almost impossible to re-tie. Plus, you don't want all that extra ribbon in your underwear.

This system provides enough security that I would not even attempt to defeat it. She would find out for sure.

Enjoy.

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Fisherman

Local Time:
    Auto correct sucks. In point 3, I said that the ribbon will not get any PEE on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice