Ideas for little punishments?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aoilioa, Aug 31, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Hello fellow subs and doms/dommes,
    I'm doing a 4 week denial session with my gf since we're parted anyway and figured we could have some fun. It involves mainly orgasm denial, edging and milking - ruined orgasms were planned but may be forbidden in the future. Also, because of my inability to follow the strict edging schedule she put up (something between 5 and 20 minutes a day), I may rather be going something 5-6 weeks.

This brings me to my question. For major disbehavior, like when I couldn't stop edging for an hour, even when we were on the phone, she turns some kind of wheel of fortune which we discovered online. Don't know the exact parameters, but there are numbers on there. The number she rolls is (in days) added to my former release date.

Could you maybe help us for punishing smaller things? Part of my agreement with her was to give her kind of a list with punishment ideas - so she wouldn't roll this wheel again. I know this sounds terribly like topping from the bottom, but we're still new to this stuff and the ideas have to come from somewhere, right? I'm comforting myself with the idea that it will be quite a big list and there WILL be stuff on there I would just straight up hate to do. So far I noted mainly small things like only allowing me edging with my left hand or 2 fingers or just under the shower (I'm at my parents so this would be rather risky).

I'm not caged btw. Welcome for any ideas, just ask if you have some questions, I'll be happy to answer. :)

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Hi
    From your post I get the idea that you get lots of reasons to play with your winky. OK so you might not cum but I bet you get very close or indeed go one touch too far.
    Useing your left hand is not exactly a punishment is it after a week of practice it will be perfictly trained !!!

I think your punishment should involve no touching of any kind for a week at least .

Xx Wendy

3. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    As a righty I can say that this is the only thing my left hand has been good at for the last 26 years! :D

4. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    :D That's true, compared to other guys on here I think I'm seeing my "winky" pretty often. Then again, I'm only 23 and my sex drive hasn't settled, if you order me to just forget about my penis for 3 weeks, no way I can comply.. No touching at all is definetely going on the list nevertheless.

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    She could say "no contact at all". I tried that once as a self imposed sort of thing : in the shower only wash it with a wash cloth, no touching. Pre-cage, if I needed to pee, I'd need a bit of tissue to get it in and out of my pants, no touching.

Is harder to do than it sounds

6. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    If I was told no touch. I would have to choke the chicken to death! Lol

7. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Are the two of you doing this over skype or something similar? I think maybe you should, while in front of the camera, do 2-3 applications of a numbing cream. That should take the pleasure out of touching yourself for about six hours or so.

Also if she really wanted to punish you she could have you perform a ruined orgasm on yourself, followed by 2-3 applications of the cream (masturbating just enough to keep yourself aroused). Then you have to reach a second r.o. while she watches. The combination of the desensitization from the 1st r.o. combined with the cream should leave you exhausted, frustrated and probably a little chafed. It's kind of like the old joke of if you catch your son smoking, you make him smoke till he's sick and won't want to ever smoke again. I bet you want want to cheat your edging schedule again!

Aoilioa and AlanThom like this.
  8. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    It would probably be a week or do before the ouchies subside from any kind of touching anyway! :eek:
    I like your sick mind!! :)

ChastityNut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice