New kh, peeing sitting or standing. Does it matter?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by longtallsally, Apr 30, 2022.

1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Hi - I've learned so much over the past few days. Mostly about this 'scene' but also quite a bit about myself, thanks to the comments and questions which have made me reflect. Here's a dumb question I've often wondered about. For men, does it really matter whether you pee standing up or sitting down? Is that, a Thing? In Switzerland, in some apartment blocks, to prevent noise, men are asked to pee sitting down at night. On Air B&B rentals I have even seen little stickers to remind them! My guess is that those men aren't feeling humiliated or even just squirmy each time. But I've also seen on here and elsewhere that sometimes men in chastity are asked or required to pee sitting down. Is that a big deal for men?

So far, because we haven't had him locked for long periods, my partner has only needed to pee with his cage on three or four times and I guess that he would have done that sitting down because we were in public places and he wouldn't want to risk pee-spray (ugh!) going everywhere. I don't want to ask him just yet what he felt about that (see my other posts for why that is) but would be very interested in knowing whether men find this whole thing a big deal or not. I've never had the option and can't imagine peeing standing up. Is sitting for men emasculating? Humiliating? Controlling? Nice? Nasty? Fun? Distracting?

I don't want him to feel emasculated - that's not the direction I want to go at all. Nor really humiliated. But controlled and a little embarrassed - maybe.

It's quite liberating being able to ask without having to ask my partner at the moment, so I can work out how I feel.

Sal.

PS I'm not fixated on pee!

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Another very good question. And again you will hear “it depends on the person and the dynamic.”
    Some here DO feel (and enjoy) the humiliation. Some like that it puts them in a feminine position to pee. Others work very hard to get devices that allow them to stand and pee. Others simply acknowledge the practical nature of sitting because of how the cage affects flow.

I fall into the group that accepts the need to sit to pee as a simple practicality of hygiene and it does not bother me at all. I’m also the one who cleans our bathrooms so yeah, there is that, too. :) And, I also acknowledge that my dual-gender nature is also in play here so I’m not unbiased. I always sit to pee when I present feminine even when not caged, for example.

I think how YOU present it to him will be a big driver of how he perceives it. If you tease him about it, he will feel humiliated. If you simply acknowledge the practical nature of it he will likely feel the same.etc.

3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Never thought of it one way or the other. It was simply more efficient standing up. Of course once caged, it became more efficient and less messy to forego the efficiency of standing for the less messy alternative of sitting. Needless to say my KH was happier to not contend with the seat being left up :eek:

4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I have had a PA piercing for many years before getting into chastity. So have had to sit most of that time. It has never bothered me.

5. ShesQuiteStrict

ShesQuiteStrict New member

US, Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I think for any cage that has a slit or bars in the front, you would want to be sitting down because there is no predicting how exactly it will spray, at least that's my experience. It depends on the cock and cage and person concerned.

Humiliating? Not particularly, maybe a bit, it is a reminder that you have a secret. It's just part of the deal in my opinion.

I think it is a worthwhile topic though. I have heard some cages with a PA actually allow for a strait pee stream every time, allowing for standing, but I don't have a PA yet so can't confirm.

6. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    When locked you really need to sit to pee, you don't have the same directional control and it can get messy fast. You also need to remember to wipe rather than shake.

As for feeling emasculated I guess that depends on the individual. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. When I'm unlocked I sit to pee... it's more relaxing and I can use my hands to read. It seems sort of crazy to stand when you don't have to :)

SubPeter likes this.
  7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I can still pee standing up if I need to (e.g. in a pub with the only proper toilet being occupied or disgusting). Make sure the cage is not too long so the urethra is lined up against the opening of the cage.

Otherwise sitting is fine and not humiliating. At home I always used to sit, also before chastity. It's just cleaner, no splashes to clean up, and sitting down is relaxing.

subhubandy likes this.
  8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I think we've got the size just about right. I'd be interested to know if the peeing sitting down not being humiliating is a general thing if anyone else has a view? I think this might be a 'thing' with my partner but I want to have a bit more info before he and I talk about it. Sal

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - I think it might be a 'thing' for my partner and I'd read that some dommes seem to use this as a way of asserting authority. Thanks again, Sal

SubPeter and ugams like this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! I'm quite intrigued by this. Sal

11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for yet another really helpful insight. D'oh! I keep forgetting that it's how I present things to him that will affect the way he regards them. This is all so much more complicated (and enjoyable, for that) than I'd expected. If he knows that I know, that he knows that I know. Etc Etc! Thanks again, Sal.

12. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sitting is no problem. At home I usually do it even when not caged

13. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Not a issue either way

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. That seems to be the consensus but I think, if I go that direction, it might be to do with the way I present it. I think a lot of women are a bit envious of men's ability to pee standing up (think about the long loo queues at concerts!) so the idea of controlling that has a certain getting-my-own-back appeal. Only a couple of days until he's back. Tee hee. Sal

ugams and bondinchas like this.
  15. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I have heard of relationships where the wife makes the man sit just so there is less chance of a mess and just to keep things cleaner. So it has nothing to do with chastity

16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife doesn't mind how I pee, that's my problem as long as don't make a mess, but my sister in law (who I don't think knows about my chastity) insists that any man in her house sits to pee, she even has a little sticker on the toilet to remind you.
    It does make me wonder about her relationship with her husband though!

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used to be self conscious about it. Even her walking by the bathroom when I was sitting made me squirm a little like I was caught not acting manly. Now at home, I don’t bat an eye and I know she doesn’t.

In public is a different story. The fact is I cannot stand to pee. Trust me I’ve tried, and what limited success I’ve had was no where near the failure of having pee all over your pants in public. So risk reward is not equal enough to attempt anymore. When we go to the local tavern I may per several times. If it’s a one person bathroom, it’s no big deal. If it’s a bathroom where multiple people are in there, it looks odd being seen in the stall. Either they see me in there and think I’m taking a crap, or they think I’m sitting to pee. Neither is a great look at a tavern lol. So I’m a bit nervous about that still, but in general it’s more of an anxiety.

ShesQuiteStrict likes this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm thinking more and more that this is something I want to play on a bit. I still have a few days to think about it before he's back. Tee hee. Sal

Nicoftime likes this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Even without wearing a cage, most men spray urine a lot. If you were able to go into a men's room and look around the floor near the urinals, it is always a mess! When I was first caged and required to sit, I felt humiliated a bit, but after reflecting on the hygiene issue, I've learned to love sitting to pee. If it makes me feel better, Mistress permits me to stand and use a urinal and that feels good, at times, but I basically have become a "sitter"!

spider203 likes this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks -actually I do know what you mean because at music festivals they have lines of portaloos that are used by men and women. Not a great experience! :)

21. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I sit to pee almost all the time. The only exceptions are public restrooms where it's either impractical (think 50 urinals and two stalls) or where the stalls are disgusting or freezing cold. Or outdoors while hiking or camping. Otherwise, I always sit to pee.

The main reason is that my wife wants me to. But close behind is the practical reason of cleanliness and sanitation. Chastity has little to do with it because I'm rarely caged. I've sat to pee for years so I barely even give it a second thought. Does it feel a little bit effeminate to me? Yeah. But it also feels like I'm obeying my wife so it's all good.

22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Another helpful insight! Sal

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Miss i think a lot of men like standing to pee cos they all dose if they have not got a cage on and i has to clean our loos and some in other places sometimes and they all makes a mess on the floor and it a nuisance. i tink it be better if they all sit down. cos Your man has got a cage on him he will prob sit down.

24. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    I think part of the truth lies in the fact that we humans seem to be able to make a fetish out of literally anything, especially if it's in any way connected to the genitalia! But as many have said, it doesn't have to be a Thing. It certainly can be, but doesn't have to be.

I almost always sit to pee, in chastity or not. I didn't always, and I will admit to perhaps feeling a bit more effeminate sometimes, but mostly it's just more comfortable to me and I've become accustomed to it. My Wife could pretty much care less how I do my business, but does appreciate the cleanliness of me sitting. Would I respond to a little humiliation if she went down that road? Absolutely! (And on rare occasions she does!)

Sounds like maybe that's a bit of what you're talking about, the occasional "reminder" that you own his junk and how he uses it. Sounds like fun, which in the end is exactly what this whole chastity kink should be for everyone! Best of luck!

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Funny story, I was unlocked for bedroom fun, which eventually ended, and I went to the bathroom to pee right after. I sat down and started going and boom it hit me. I wasn’t wearing the cage, I didn’t need to sit, it’s just now as much ingrained into me as using my right hand to write.

It’s happened pretty much every time I have been unlocked and needed to pee. I don’t think twice about it and sit. Just like a lot of things, a new normal.

SubPeter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice