Problems + Looking for advices for a new device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by TinyTurtle, Mar 31, 2024.

1. TinyTurtle

TinyTurtle New member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I'm somewhat of a silent reader here from time to time over a few years now and just created this account for this thread. I think I already know the answers to my problems but I would like to get a few opinions and maybe some advices for a new device from the experts here. I will try my best to give a detail description of my situation. I appreciate any form of help.

Problems:

Edema & Burning

Details about me:
    - Uncut Grower
    - Length: Around 7cm/2.7inch flaccid and 14cm/5.51inch hard
    - Diameter: Around 3.2cm/1.26inch flaccid and 4cm/1.57inch hard
    - I will not do any penis modifications

Current device:

- I have one cheap device (attachment 1) with two cages (short and medium length)
    - Base ring: 45mm/1.77inch
    - Inner cage diameter: 3.3cm/1.18inch
    - Total length (base ring + normal cage): Around 7cm/2.7inch
    - Total length (base ring + short cage): Around 5.5cm/2.16inch
    current cage.png

The base ring size is perfect for me. Anything smaller than my current ring will cause bloodflow restriction. Since im a grower, i have to rely on a waist strap which works fine (that kind of strap that also goes under the legs).

My main problem is that an erection sometimes just "hurts". It is not so present during the day, because I'm not constantly running around with a boner and I can somewhat "control" him. I also understand that an erection inside a device is not meant to be "comfortable". But it gets to a point where the pain becomes greater than the pleasure of being locked, which is atleast not my goal and causes medical concerns.

Edema:
    After atleast one night I get strong edema at every possible cage opening which only goes away when I remove the cage. A simple solution for this is to wrap the penis in cloth (like a sock, but toiletpaper works too). I actually like the idea of a thin penis sock, because it is more or less a direct comparison to stockings that amputees wear for their prostethics. But beside aesthetic reasons, hygiene and peeing will become a problem. So I guess the solution for me will be a device that has no openings?

Burning:
    I have drawn a picture with paint for this one (attachment 2). A) No device. B) Device position with my waist strap. You can see how the penis is bending under the skin which can be seen as a "bulk" from the outside. The burning occurs where the penis bends and both penis walls are rubbing at each other. After a peroid of long and hard erections (like after sleeping) it hurts where the rubbing occurs for multple hours or one to two days. I can't imagine any possible solution for this. C) No waist strap. Ball burning occurs. I have read that "don't give him room to grow" helps, buf for a grower it doesn't matter how much you restrict growing, because the part of the penis that is inside the body is still enough to push the cage away from the body. So in theory a longer cage where the penis can grow makes more sense, but then there is the problem that a bigger cage is more visible under clothing. Many of you are using some kind of lotion to reduce friction between the base ring and the skin, but does anyone here has experience with stockings? With the ones that like amputees use. Or any other fabric that reduces friction between the skin and the ring.
    burning.png

I obviously need another device. Buying a bunch of cheap devices and hoping that one will stick is not reasonable to me, but I also know that it worked for others. I can imagin that a closed device will help with the edema, but not with the burning problems. I could imagin trying a cheap belt, but it should be invisible under clothes (especially in the gym).
    My problem with completely closed devices is that I think that I can't adjust my foreskin. Which is crucial for peeing/hygiene. I have worn my device with retracted foreskin from time to time, but that resulted sometimes in an edema.

Since peeing with foreskin in a chastity device is also pretty annoying, I came up with the third picture that I have drawn with paint (attachment 3). Does anyone ever saw a cage like that? I just checked the internet and saw a few inverted cages with something like that, but not for "normal" devices.
    cage idea.png

2. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    With regard to your edema. I think it's problem we all go through at some point when we sleep in cages. I'd advise trying a variety of cages to see what works for you. It took a while to settle on mine which is a steel cobra, which works perfectly for me. I think with time it will be less of a problem as your body adjusts. I agree with your point on closed cages. I could only use them for short periods as they began to stink a bit. I prefer open steel designs.

With regard to the dreaded 'sting' or burning there's a lot of discussion in the forums about it. The search facility will bring up lots of discussions as it's a common problem.

I my experience it went away as my skin 'toughened'. It no longer bothers me, but you'll probably see most people advocate a lubricant of some sort. I think you need to find what works for you. In my experience a looser ring caused more 'movement' on the skin which caused rubbing. A tighter ring led to less problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice