Question about the removable plug of the Looker 01

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by from_husband_to_sissy, Apr 8, 2023.

1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I haven’t checked out the site in a while and had not seen that before. Great idea! Will order one today.

I like that it further prevents stimulation. Does it make pullout more difficult as the description says?

2. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    @castitas - We don't do long periods of continuous lockup - at most a few days at a time so far. Consequently, I can't really speak to the hygiene impact of the ring, but it can be moved backwards and forwards a little bit while within the cage, so I would think that it would be possible to clean under it if necessary.

@BarbCD - The Looker01 with the hollow penis plug in place is already pretty daunting to pull out of. The plug extends maybe a centimeter past the base ring (you can ask for a longer or shorter length), so you would have to pull the penis that far out the back in order to get free, and your balls would still be trapped of course. I have been too afraid of injuring myself to even try it, so unless I want to risk injury or try to cut titanium, when the cage goes on I am truly trapped.

The ring might make it even more difficult I suppose, though it might be possible with enough lube to push it forward over the cock head while still inside the cage, then try to pull out of the back. I don't know whether that could be done or not, as access between the cage bars is obviously very restricted, and in any event I think it would be very difficult to get back in - so you would be stuck with a titanium cage hanging from your testicles. The ring comes in various sizes, so a tighter fit would probably be more secure.

Let us know what you think when you receive your ring!

castitas likes this.
  3. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    @Dr_Strange Thank you for your effort to share your experiences with us:+1:

4. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    great photos. I am curious as to why a catheter tube ( I presume this is the plug everyone is referring to). Is it just security, or anything else, as it seems pretty scary to me?

castitas likes this.
  5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I was thinking it was Steelwork too. Thanks for clarifying

castitas likes this.
  6. from_husband_to_sissy

Local Time:
    After saving some money for a couple of weeks I have placed the order today, a hefty 542 euros including shipping

With removable plug. Right sizing, I have measured and checked for weeks so I can't go wrong there.

Now the long waiting has started

7. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is for security. The end of the tube usually extends about 1 cm beyond the ring around your testicles. It is therefore impossible to pull your penis out of the cage. "Experts" will now complain that this would still be anatomically possible. Personally, I would not even dare to try with such a tube in my urethra.

Yes, the whole thing is a bit scary, but therefore all the more fascinating. I had enormous respect for inserting such a tube in such a sensitive place. I bought a dilator set beforehand and started with the smallest size to get a feel for it. I always made sure that the dilators were as sterile as possible.
    After a while, I dared to insert the tubes of the looker into the urethra.

For the first hour I hardly dared to move, but I realised that I had nothing to fear. The more the fear subsided, the greater the horny feeling became: it's something of helplessness, alienation over your impaled penis. Going to the toilet felt completely different, for the first time I had the real feeling that my penis was being taken over by an apparatus over which I no longer had any control. A truly intoxicating feeling.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm still mind blown, and for the moment, glad I'm not you, or Chastity Perkins' caged husband. My wife tried milking yesterday (unsuccessfully, though she was very persistent) and wanted to see a video first. the first one I pulled up, the woman inserted a fairly significant diameter black rubber tube into him with a flange at the end. What blew me away, and made her stop watching , was how frigging long it was; Easy 8 inches she pushed into his placid penis, perhaps more. Never had a medical catheter, so no idea how far they put those into you. Anyway, thanks for responding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice