Should sub's always eat ther cum after being allowed orgasm!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cumslave_2002, Jul 13, 2008.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Hello to all you Mistress's; Mistress Col would like to know, your oppions on having there sub's eat there cum when allowed to release. Ms. Col has made it a manditory thing for me to cumsome my cum however she see's fit, whenever I am allowed release. For me it's disgusting and humiliating and she gains to much pleasure from seeing me gag and choke on the thick, slimy and salty fluid. It amuses her to no end. Telling me how disgusting and humiliating it is to see a man have to eat his own spunk! What are your feelings on this.
    cumslave for Ms. Col

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Well.. My feelings are that it is probably a good aid to submission. You need to choose between the orgasm, and knowing that you will HAVE to eat the cum. Perhaps it will remind you that you shouldn't be orgasming anyway, and you should be focusing on your mistress's pleasure. Alternatively, if she gets a lot of pleasure from making you eat your cum, then you can feel free to orgasm, but you will always have to clean up.

I'm not the biggest fan of the flavour either, but I would still like to be made to eat it every time. :)

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    i agree with Burgur, although My Goddess does not like the idea of me eating my own cum so i do not. The decision is Hers and perhaps because i have pushed in the past (when we began our 24/7 D/s lifestyle) to be made to eat my own cum She now feels that if She forces me that i am actually getting what i want... and in one sense She is correct. Go figure.

Newlover likes this.
  4. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Personally I think it is whatever you think is best for your situation. I do not always let him eat his, but it sure is super Erotic for me, and he it really humbles my subbie, and lets him know where he stands. at times I just let him lick my fingers if I jerk him off, or he eats my cum off my fingers after a intense cum of my own. And as an added bonus, the protein is good for him :xd::xd::tongue:​

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Dollyanne does not get to cum often, because she's doing it from rubbing her nipples only, but when she does cum, it is more of a series of trickles than spurts, and dolly hungrily laps up her cum with her fingers. She keeps it sweet by eating a lot of fruit and is still horny afterwards!

Huggs and Kisses,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

6. bendover7

bendover7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i would love to eat my cum some day that is after i find what im looking for and he are she makes me do it...

Newlover likes this.
  7. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Eating your own cum and especially being made to eat your own cum is one of those "centering" acts or behaviors that focus attention on your submission. It's easy to think that you are just playing kinky games where both the dominant and the submissive are only acting out their parts until something happens that makes it very real. Punishment is like that since it usually starts light and escalates until the pain is undeniable and your emotional reaction to it drives you deeply into subspace.
    Eating cum is so universally considered to be degrading and or humiliating that it is impossible to do it without being thoroughly into subspace. For most people the taste is not good and this reinforces the feeling of submission- being made to do something that you find distasteful makes you feel more submissive. And then, when you find that you actually enjoy it and in some cases even learn to like the taste and look forward to tasting it, then you may feel like you have made some kind of transformation in yourself that changes your identity. For example I always eat my cum regardless of whether I am made to or not, whether I orgasm or not and so on. The consequence of this is that even though I may feel like I am not submissive at any particular moment in my life, I can remember that I eat my cum, all of it every single time. This reminds me that I am a sissy and a submissive and since that is exactly what I want to be, it makes me happy. Some people reading this will think I'm nuts, but others will know exactly what I am talking about.

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm a very manly man, and that is what my Mistress married and still wants. However, inside I'm also a sissy. While I am not gay at all, that is I don't find men attractive, I have always fantisized about being a girl. Even from my earliest sex dreams I wore pink silk, panties, and served girls. My Mistress tollerates the occasional panties, but draws the line at eating my own cum, mainly as I think I showed to much willingness.

funny enough, I have been cleaning up after myself when alone since I first played with myself ...

9. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    cum eating

I think that each individual mistress will have different views on this. does the subs view real matter? If the domme wants the cum eaten then so be it. I know from experience it is very difficult to choke a handfull of luke warm cum down after an orgasm, the arousal is gone with the orgasm....the prospect of eating the mess is not apealing. Surely its better not to orgasm and eat another mans warm cum straight from your mistress's/ wife's pussy. Both reinforcing the subs place and humiliating him properly.

10. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Yes, in my considered opinion. Why let it go to waste?

Here's another exciting cum eating suggestion for all you keyholders!...

If he cums over and down your hand, why not stick your cum covered fingers in his mouth and make him lick and suck them dry? It sounds darky romantic as well as erotic!

Newlover and Happy wifes matter like this.
  11. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Agreed

It's Mistresses' call here - what She wants to have happen. W/we took the idea from another post about freezing the cum into tiny heart-shaped cubes and they do spice up my drink :) When the first layer of water goes. it's the slurpiest feel going down. i think i have to make a cube tonight :):butterfly:

Newlover likes this.
  12. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I have been made to lick any cum spilled from my tiny clit for about three years now. At first my keyholder had to remind me of my duties. She took pleasure in it. Now it is second nature. Once i am allowed to cum, i automatically lick it clean. She still gets great pleasure in seeing me eat my cum and she will usually comment about it. :spankwhip:

13. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    i have always been under the impression if a Mistress is kind enough to let a sissy cum ,it is only good manners and respectful that she cleans up her mess :) just my 2 cents worth LOL

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Totally up to the Mistress. In my opinion, if she allows you to orgasm and she wants you to clean it up. Get licking, or maybe she will just forget the keys next time your to earn that right.

Yes I despise the thought of cleaning up my own cum all so. But have and will again if requested. Now after a milking, I clean up my plate like a good kitty. I guess I'm just a lite eater. Ha ha..
    Missy Tanya

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How topical!

pet and I have not been "in role" as it were for a long time, but things are ramping up again, especially with respect to chastity, cuckolding and discipline... but this morning as we were having sex (I'd previously cum by oral) he said "my turn".

I was a bit peeved at how in control he was being about the whole thing and said that if he was going to cum, he should clean up afterwards.

The answer? "That's not part of the deal"

Well, well, well!

I asked him how he would be able to clean up another man's cum if he couldn't even clean up his own, and with that he came.

I can't wait till our PA5000 turns up and hopefully things can get back to "normal" and I can start training him to eat cum!

So in short, to answer the question... if you're asked to then DO IT, if you're not asked, it's only polite to ask Mistress if you could have the pleasure of cleaning her pussy and today be grateful that it's YOUR cum and not someone elses. :character0100:

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Sometimes she makes me sometimes she doesn't and sometimes i do it without being told to. You best believe though if she tells me to i do even if i am not really up for it.

MW if it is another mans cum then pet hasn't cum yet and he will clean it up. You see when it's yours you have cum and that for a lot of males will take them out of subspace. :smilies_xxx10:

Rachel

Newlover likes this.
  17. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Maybe you could begin saving his cum Mistress storing and serving it up differently each day , getting very inventive in the process , it might even become a fun game for both of you :)

Newlover likes this.
  18. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i have to eat my cum when my KH tells me to which is often afer i penertrate her and lick up what is left,,,does not happen much i do not get release often

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  19. Jizzaholic

Jizzaholic Junior Member

Local Time:
    My owner makes me every time. Its why she named me what she did (Jizzaholic). She decided that I love orgasming so much when I'm allowed to despite the consumption that I must be addicted to Jizz.

I'm really not, but it doesn't matter. She gets what she wants, and I'm thankful for it.

Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  20. wish2serveu

wish2serveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am been taught to consume my own semen at the moment. In regards to the taste my Mistresses attitude is if men expect woman to swallow it then what is the issue ??

21. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, receiving fellatio doesn't do much for me beyond foreplay, so I don't expect any such thing. This argument may not cut much ice with your mistress, of course ;-)

Patsey Belle and Guest 0842 like this.
  22. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Yes unless otherwise directed, do what Mistress says:evilgrin0036:

Patsey Belle and Guest 0842 like this.
  23. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Sarah always has me eat my own cum on the rare occasions i am allowed such an honor. The last time i was allowed, She had me hump Her sissy pole, which is Her big black dildo mounted on a stand, while She stood in front of me as i frantically stroked Her clit until exploding on Her boots. i then clean up my mess from Her boots, much to Her amusement.

Patsey Belle and Newlover like this.
  24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    mmmm, now that's hot!

Newlover likes this.
  25. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    i love to have my husband eat his come and he does every single time or there are two extra weeks added to his chastity time for his next release date.he used to hate it and complained about it and that would cost him a week extra so now he laps it up like a kid eating ice cream and that is that.he could always choose not to orgasm on his release days so i am assumiming my little cumeater is starting to or already likes it but if he doesnt then thats too bad and he should choose not to orgasm.i wouldnt do anything i didnt like or hated doing if given the choice,but that is why i hold the keys:smilies_xxx22:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband chasity eats cum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice