Thoughts on the best suited device from these options?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SJR440, Jun 1, 2022.

1. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    I've decided that it's time for me to update my Chastity Devices since my CherryKeeper has seen better days and my Helmet device is also looking a bit tatty (plus has to be unlocked every time I go to the bathroom which is a pain)

Based on a previous recommendation, I've already decided to purchase this one to swap with a steel, more sturdier device from time to time:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003376230004.html (the FRRK-79)

The only thing is, I'm really torn on which of the steel devices is going to suit me the best based on my measurements and I guess, experience with devices before?

1st option:

Steel HoD S108 - https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/male-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s108

Pros:

• Tube length is 2.3' with ring attached (flaccid length is 2.5')
    • Tube diameter is 1.3' (flaccid diameter is 1.2')
    • Unlockable head might help with keeping clean easier
    Cons:

• Staying aligned using the multiple 'sprinkler' type holes might prove to be tricky (I'm uncut with a fair amount of foreskin)
    • May not be as breathable as more open cages.

2nd option:

Steel HoD SSC76 - https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/male-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-ssc76

Pros:

• Tube length is 2.55' with ring attached
    • Tube diameter is 1.25'
    • Open bar style cage head might help to keep clean easier without having to unlock.
    Cons:

• Tube length might be too 'perfect' (I've seen many people say tubes should be slightly shorter than flaccid length)
    • Staying aligned using just the one central hole could prove difficult.

3rd option:

Steel HoD S107 Small - https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/male-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s107-small

Pros:

• Tube diameter is 1.3'
    • Slightly more curved tube might help with staying aligned for longer periods
    • More open cage head could make bathroom trips a lot easier.
    Cons:

• Tube length measures at 1.96' with ring attached which would make it one of the shortest cages I've owned
    • The more open structure of the cage might cause a slight risk of irritation/cuts if I have to roll back my foreskin (which I'm hoping I wouldn't have to do)
    Any help as always is much appreciated - they are relatively inexpensive devices but I'm trying not to waste time by purchasing one that isn't going to work for me :)

2. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Not sure about issues with being uncut, but in my experience hinges (especially base ring hinges like the ones you're suggesting) are to be avoided for long term wear. I would be looking at something more like the S90S.

I would also invest in a Dremel tool with some abrasive rubber polishing points and/or very fine wet/dry sandpaper to take care of any rough interior surfaces or protruding welds on these cheap cages.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out!

3. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    I would go with the more open head design that allows you to pee easier if you are interested in longer term wear. I agree with the other poster to avoid hinged rings.

Beyondheat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice