OrdinaryGuy's Recent Activity

1. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Update 5: I woke up this morning in a much better mindset. Over breakfast she asked if I still wanted it removed. It's weird because...

May 22, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  2. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Exactly! They worked out what is best for them! That's the whole key, as it were :key:

May 22, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  3. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

I'm trying to tell him. He is still in skiddish mode

May 22, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  4. OrdinaryGuy liked JessMal's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. How this all works between you, what's in your trousers and your significant other is...

May 22, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  5. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Totally agree! At least I bet he could! Never thought ever that I could go 50 days without and here I am. Anything is possible, if you...

May 22, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  6. OrdinaryGuy liked MSDB321's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

I had a lady friend who encouraged me and who also said I would get to enjoy it. She was right. Sounds like your wife OrdinaryGuy has...

May 22, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  7. OrdinaryGuy liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

It's good you're teased that certainly helps. I'm certainly not locked and forgotten, get attention several times a week. Just not on my...

May 22, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  8. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

The full reason requires very personal information that she wouldn't what shared. I can (and did) share how she got into it, but the...

May 22, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  9. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Update 4: She's on the phone right now with her mother, so I have some more time to write. If anyone is interested in TMI, here's a...

May 22, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  10. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Update 3: I had a long talk with my wife over dinner. It basically started with me asking to have the cage removed. The talk went...

May 22, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  11. OrdinaryGuy liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Spankings aren't a punishment though lol

May 22, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  12. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Agree 100% The mornings are EXQUISITE, until you "break the seal" as it were lol!

13. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

That's a tough one man. Well you said she is more than happy to dole out the spankings??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice