soforo's Recent Activity

1. soforo liked MSDB321's post in the thread Domina session initiated by my wife.

My first wife and I went on a 2 day femme domme course so she could learn about domination and discipline for me. She was also hesitant...

May 19, 2024 at 7:25 PM
  2. soforo liked MSDB321's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

"I was speacheless. Out of nothing she made clear to me, that our marriage is nowadays piv free because she would hate the fact that I...

May 19, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  3. soforo liked MSDB321's post in the thread Dating in Chastity.

I did exactly that - saying I wanted a strong lady. And that I liked the control of a woman and a disciplined lifestyle. Not all the...

May 19, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  4. soforo liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread Post-orgasm behavior.

For me, as other members have also said, once I have had a orgasm my desire to be submissive and to serve had almost completely...

May 14, 2024
  5. soforo liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Her expectations have changed.

I am sure it’s only natural, but as we have moved and evolved, so has her expectations and sympathy. She asked for a foot rub last...

May 14, 2024
  6. soforo liked Nicoftime's post in the thread She’s not shy about our roles.

My wife I think, takes pride in my submission and our roles. She has on multiple occasions, expressed them to others publicly. I...

May 14, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice