Comments on Profile Post by slaveMarie

1. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    Wow, what a treat, do you clean her golden palace up when he is finished pleasuring her?
    Aug 18, 2022
  2. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    I am absolutely required to eat all of his deposit from her as well as clean him orally and drink whatever liquids she may produce so yes I do get her golden liquid to drink very often
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  3. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    The only sex I am ever allowed is when she lets me out of my cage every few months and wacks my wee wee while pegging me until I cum.
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  4. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    Getting jacked off while getting fucked is the best!
    Aug 18, 2022
  5. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    My Goddess does not jack me off when pegging me she's just slaps my wee wee until I cum and then of course I have to eat it while she watches.
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  6. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    Just as good, and a bit of pain with your orgasm!!! Or should I say sissygasm!!!
    Aug 18, 2022
  7. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    Well I suppose that may seem appropriate I however in a full-time transsexual having lived fully female now close to 30 years so I really don't consider myself a sissy. Definitely her piggy though
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  8. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    I’m very sorry. Very unique situation. I would assume that pegging has been a long term sexual outlet for you. Without getting too personal, you probably don’t use you gurl cock as a rule normally, do you?
    Aug 18, 2022
  9. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    Absolutely no offense taken honey and no I have not used my cock to penetrate anyone
    Aug 18, 2022
  10. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    I meant to say I have not used it to penetrate anyone since I was very young. I do not identify as male at all and yes we do have a unique situation one where everyone believes we are a lesbian couple which I suppose from the outside we appear to be although we are both very much into men as well as one another
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  11. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    We have an absolute flr
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  12. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    I do wish to thank you though for talking with me
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  13. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    No need to thank me. I an just very curious about different lifestyles. I am facinated by your details, so you and your Mistress both have sex with males? Do you have relations with other females or TS’s? I have often wondered how sex would be with a pre-op M-F TS. The possibilities seem to be very exciting with both able to swap from top to bottom.
    Aug 18, 2022
  14. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    Again, sorry if I’m being too instrusive and I understand if you don’t choose to answer. Thank you for allowing me to invade your privacy.
    Aug 18, 2022
  15. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    Oh I don't mind talking about it at all. I'm primarily a straight woman meaning that I usually only have had sex with men only a few other women during my life and never another tg person. I've always been a bottom. I did top a few times when I was very young but I do not enjoy it and after so many years on hormones I am incapable now. I'm in Houston by the way may I ask what state you're from?
    Aug 18, 2022
  16. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    Actually my mistress and I have been together close to 20 years and during that time we have also both had boyfriends. She encourages me to look for another man but it's difficult to find when it understands that he can only have me while I am caged.
    Aug 18, 2022
  17. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    I do from time to time have men ask me out on dates but I tend to shy away from men who don't know the truth about me which is why I go to sites like this maybe one day I'll stumble on the right one
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  18. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    Thank you again for sharing. I am from Ohio. I have been married 3 times and this one has by far been the most sexual experience. We wanted to some kinkier adventures and without discussion, we both came up with pegging. Turns out we had both wondered about it but were afraid to say so.
    Aug 18, 2022
  19. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    From there it expanded to maybe a 3-some or more, but she changed her mind. I became a sissy boy and then to the chastity thing. My cock does’nt work well (prostate cancer) so I have recently discussed no longer doing PIV sex, but me using a dildo on her and then she does me in the ass, which we both enjoy immensely.
    Aug 18, 2022
  20. Peggedboy
    Peggedboy
    I keep my cage on when we make love to each other, and I now am okay using my cock as more of a cage filler. Well, that’s my dtory. Hope I didn’t ask or tell too much. It was a ple pleasure chatting with you and maybe we can stay in touch.
    Aug 18, 2022
  21. slaveMarie
    slaveMarie
    Honey I have enjoyed talking with you and we are very similar in many respects. Feel free to write me again whenever you wish. Take care
    Aug 18, 2022
    Peggedboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice