Chastity Experimenting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Supple, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Hi All
    Just an intro. I'm experimenting with chastity - not wearing a device, just retaining semen. My longest period was 3 months, but I find that 3w works best. I'm finding that the horniness makes me think of new areas for me, such as plugs, wearing panties etc.
    I'm looking forward to taking part in this forum.

Best Wishers
    Supple

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Welcome. I too started out without a device and you are correct in that 3 weeks is ideal. If I go longer my orgasms hurt my urethra and my semen is so thick it does not squirt far. 3 weeks is the optimum balance for me too but my wife has other ideas. I did 3 months once but now 2 months is as long as I agreed to for 2016.

We basically go from holiday/special occasion to the next. My anniversary was in October and Christmas is in December so no orgasms between then. After xmas I wait until Valentine's Day. After that it is 4 months until the next special occasion so I will have an orgasms end of April and then again in June. It makes special occasions special.

You did not mention a keyholder so I am assuming that you are doing this on your own. Personally I need to do it for someone I love because I love orgasms and would not give them up on my own. Just note that chastity with someone you love is a completely different experience than doing it on your own. You miss out on the fantastic edging, teasing, humiliation, being ordered to give a woman orgasms anytime she asks for them, etc., so try to find a girl/gay into this for a whole new dimension of fun. What you are doing is good practice though and will make some girl/guy happy someday.

Supple likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice