Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    CoupTube
    47A2453A-4CA7-4D02-B83A-072CEBEAF013.jpeg
    CoupTube’s (tm) Mission to give everyone who conforms with our views a voice and together we will build a compliant world. We believe that everyone we agree with collectively deserves to have a voice and a platform, and that a fully compliant world consistent with our enlightened vision is a better place when we and our partners and stakeholders run it ... and, of course, when we completely subjugate dissenting individuals and communities through our strained but extremely profitable narratives and propaganda.

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rand Paul Vows To Bring The Esteemed Little Elf To Justice If GOP Wins Back Senate In Midterms
    Senator Rand Paul has vowed to directly go after The Esteemed Little Elf, aka, Dr. Doom, aka, Dr. Death, aka, Dr. Quack, aka Dr. Flip Flop, aka The Patron Saint of Wuhan and Wokesters, aka Dr. Phony Fauci and bring him to justice over repeated lies while under oath as regards his involvement in gain of function research that took place at Wuhan virology labs.

During a recent interview with his father, former Congressman Ron Paul, (also a Medical Doctor), the Senator said that if the GOP wins, and he is once again elected, “I will be chairman of a committee in the Senate. We will use the subpoena power to bring forth all the records.”

Right now they send us records. If we ask about their discussions, covering up where the virus came from, its origins in the lab, they white it all out,” Paul continued, referring to Democrats in power.

They redact all the information and send us a blank piece of paper and they won’t tell us about their conversations,” the Senator further urged, adding that if power transfers back to Republicans, We’ll get to the root of everything.”

Paul predicted that should this happen, Fauci will immediately retire and that it would be the “best thing right there for the country because he’s been so damaging.”

“All these blue state governors listen to him and think that it’s science to close a restaurant at 10 o’clock at night or to say that we have to have 25 percent of patrons,” The Senator explained, addingThere’s no evidence that any of the mitigation, any of the rules, and mandates changed the trajectory of the virus at all.”

FAUCI LIED ... THOUSANDS DIED

BEND OVER ELF ... IT’S TIME FOR YOUR PROCTOLOGICAL EXAMINATION ​

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WHO WOULD EVER TAKE PARENTING ADVICE FROM SLEEPY, CREEPY, CRAZY, UNCLE JOE
    As the Demented One delivered remarks today from his fake White House set. Among other ramblings, Biden said in a condescending tone “ ... and for parents with kids too young to be vaccinated, surround your kids with people who are vaccinated.”

RIGHT .... Parenting Advice From Biden:

0F839200-F947-41ED-8B9F-390EDDA5AB8F.jpeg

18AE2806-7B67-4F61-9B80-DF3EAA470E81.jpeg
    I’M SURE HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE KIDDIES HANGING OUT WITH HUNTER!

Here’s a link to the clip of the Demented One:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1478449610943250438

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here We Go: OMNI-CON Didn’t Pan Out As Planned - New Covid Variant with 46 Mutations Named “IHU” Detected in France

D1AC7B83-931D-476A-87D8-D55CE44AB0D4.jpeg

Another Chinese Coronavirus variant has been detected in France, linked to travel to Cameroon.

The “IHU” variant has 46 mutations (more than OMNI-CON), however the WHO has not labeled it a variant of concern….yet.

FOX29 News in Philadelphia is reporting:

A new COVID-19 variant has been detected in France. The variant has been named IHU.

It was found to have infected 12 people living in an area near Marseille, a port city in southern France.

Health officials found that IHU has 46 mutations. That is even more mutations than were found in omicron.

The cases have been linked to travel to the African country Cameroon.

The new strain has not been spotted in other countries yet and the World Health Organization (WHO) has not labeled the new strain a variant under investigation. It has not put any strains on the list since it added omicron in November 2021.”

See:

https://www.fox29.com/news/new-covid-19-variant-named-ihu-discovered-in-france

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Deleted member 75795

The books "1984" and "Brave New World" have been brought up recently in this thread as literature with a warning of our projected future. I have both of these books in basic text html files that are under 700kb in size and could post them here, with Ms. L-u-c-y's permission. They are copyrighted material and would be subject to a DMCA takedown request.

Suewiang and Lazlo Toth like this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Sure.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    yea they’re idiots.
    I’m so sick of this

it’s time we take action and remove all these idiots from public office
    Sadly those in the middle and on the right don’t have the guts to fight. Hell they don’t even have the guts to speak up and shut the left up.

Trump had many bad points but his best good one was a willingness to fight. I hope an pray enough people wake up and see that and start standing up for right, for freedom and against the crazies on the left.

I just heard some loon saying parents need to double mask their kids.

if one dirty rag filled with germs doesn’t work, two must right? Wear them when alone right?

If one jab make that two, no three, no four? Five? Six? Jabs don’t work just get more and more right?

ignore the number of autoimmune disorder cases rapidly rising. Keep getting jabbed. Keep getting vaxed. Shut up and do what your told.

sorry. All of this stupidity is taking a toll. It’s frustrating. Why aren’t people looking at Fauci, AOC and the rest who are laughing at us. They tell us to follow the new rules and yet they’re exempt.

So I’m open to ideas but until we get enough folks to stand up we’re in a bad place

8. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
  9. Her Dividend

Local Time:
  10. Her Dividend

Local Time:
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  12. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    At this point the number of COVID cases is less relevant than the hospitalization rate. The hospitals are jammed up with anti-vaxxers - and this comes at a tremendous societal cost in both dollars and health care administration.

For the vaccinated, COVID is very unlikely to result in serious complications or long covid.

In the US the idiocy of this situation is compounded by how easy it is to get vaccinated. People are simply too stupid or conspiracy-addled to get it.

R2002 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 75795

For your reading pleasure, and to preserve literary works before they are "updated" or even removed entirely, I present to you two different dystopian takes on our possible futures.

1984 - What if the government controlled everything, including your very thoughts? You are told what to believe, who to hate, and what 2+2 equals.

Brave New World
    - What if your genetics when you were born decided your life? No choices. Cast into a caste that the government chooses for you, and then mandatory drugs keep you happy and compliant.

Attached Files:

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    In the UK the hospitals are jammed up with the vaccinated. 35% are unvaccinated, which is the same percentage of the population that are unvaccinated.

15. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:

We need to add a "LOVE" button here. ;-)

subrick, Lazlo Toth and tomf_22033 like this.
  16. Guest 3575

Guest 3575 Guest

The British Medical Journal disagrees with you but I'm sure you got some dumbass reason why We ShOuLdN'T tRuSt tHeM

Covid-19: Fact check—how many patients in hospital are unvaccinated? | The BMJ

'Further analysis by the agency has concluded that unvaccinated adults are as much as eight times more likely to be admitted to hospital than those who have been vaccinated and that booster doses are 88% effective at preventing hospital admission."

Mod note: Abuse edited.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    40.2% of UK adults have not had the 3rd jab, the take up is getting lower each time. It will soon be the majority unvaxxed.

With children included the majority must already be unvaxxed.

The doom mongers can feel their power slipping away.

19. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    My life as an uneducated dimwit. Buckle up! Lol. The last two years. We never stopped working. We were told not to buy masks-that masks were ineffective and the hospitals need them. Supply chain caught up.

We were then mandated to wear masks, after being told it wasn't airborne. Odd right? Then it was airborne. Everybody removed them to eat lunch in the break rooms. Understandable. I'm sure viruses take a lunch break when we do.

Vaccinations: proof of vaccination allowed you to work without a mask. Couple months went by. Now you had to wear them regardless. Couple more months went by. Now if your vaccinated you may take them off. Couple more months, everybody regardless of status.

Deaths around me:
    Aunt (car accident)
    Uncle (cancer was in recovery, died one month after second dose of vaccine)
    2 Co workers (heroin overdose and suicide)

My Opinion: Mandate unnecessary. I don't mind if someone wants to take it or feels good about taking it. I just don't get their hate for us guys who never stopped getting goods to the consumers and had no protection, and don't want it now. But I think it's because a lot worked from home and didn't see what was going on behind the scenes-how that package got to your house, where the food at your grocery stores came from. You wouldn't believe the filth I worked in.

But even our work culture is split. A lot took it. A lot didn't. Idk.. Again, just my opinion. I'm not saying people don't die from illnesses, that's absurd. I just don't get any of this.

20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    People think the virus is a lot worse than it is, and their chances of dying are a lot higher than they are.

And that is the fault of governments, the media, and all the doom mongers who have relished this from the start.

I was thinking about masks, if this was something like Ebola with a 50% death rate, I would probably wear a mask even if I thought it only had a slight chance of stopping it.

So that is what has happened, people think a virus with a survival rate of nearly 100% is much more lethal.

I don't buy the "hospitals are overwhelmed" argument. People assume all the hospitals are FULL of covid patients, they aren't. According to a friend of mine who works for the NHS, hospitals usually have a respiratory virus ward of 30 beds, they might be overwhelmed, but the rest of the hospital isn't.

I have 2 friends who work for the NHS and neither has had to do any overtime in the last 2 years.

If they are overwhelmed why haven't they created any more beds? It's not for lack of money.

21. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    I know that during year 1 there was talk of hospitals being so empty furloughs were looming over everyone's head. Partially due to people being afraid to even go for elective surgeries. We had ships and tents set up to deal with fear if overcrowding. Turned out they weren't really needed.

Hmm. Idk. It's hard to believe numbers. Only going by what I see in front of me, same cashiers everyday. Same coworkers. Same everything. Sometimes they go out sick and then they come back. So I definitely would believe the nearly 100 percent survival rate.

I'm not sure I believe 80 percent of Americans are vaxed or so they said the other month. If this were the case I think they would be having a heck of an easier time enforcing the mandates. Rather, they just endlessly drone on about it on the news. Again, I could be wrong.

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Same people on TV every day. You rarely here of a famous person who has died from this deadly virus, and when you do they are elderly with several other conditions.

On the very rare occasion a "young" famous person has died the media really make the most of it.

subrick, Dianna1395 and Nick1789 like this.
  23. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Oh! And I love when we have press conferences about anything! Each time a person walks up the the microphone they take their mask off. Walks away, next guy walks up just where the other was standing and breathing, takes his mask off, starts talking, and so on. Makes no sense! I love it! Lol

subrick, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  24. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Is it me, or does IHU sound like an acronym for I Hate You?

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  25. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for speaking up. While we folks here at the Mansion may be few in number, we are growing. So, let's keep it up.

And thanks/kudos to Lucy for being a bastion of free speech and expression.

As another member(s) has pointed out, who knew that a forum for chastity kinksters would be our best source for the truth on this plandemic?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice