Had a very bad thing hapen today

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sissyblueballs, Dec 19, 2019.

1. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Yikes!! That was really bad, I'm glad you are OK. No don't use that kind of model again. Is mineral oil good to use on plastic, if I remember correctly it can destroy the plastic. I thought you needed to use something more silicone based? Buy a Queens Keep perhaps?:D:p

sissyblueballs and I am tiedup like this.
  2. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Every time i look at a cage which has the tube, and it is not a solid piece, that worries me. Glad you are OK

sissyblueballs likes this.
  3. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    i've been locked in this one (top pic) since March.
    it's the most comfortable and easily maintained device I've ever worn (have tried many)

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?attachments/61cs0tjjs8l-_sx679_-jpg.24369/

padlocked likes this.
  4. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I has some discomfort with that for the first 2 months before my erections stopped.
    After that it was no problem at all.

6. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    How long did you wear it before it became sore?

7. I am tiedup

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    overnight, was thinking that a washer or something in fornt would help, to distribute the pressure on the tip

8. I am tiedup

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    did also bleed a tiny bit as i pulled it out.

9. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
  10. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

I don’t know all the dimensions.
    It’s easy to clean because there is no cage. Nothing is covered.
    It’s been on since March.

padlocked likes this.
  11. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply @Kiesela , I believe 6mm is too much for me, but that's the 'commercial' size... Wondering if there's any 5 or even better 4mm external diameter, then I would give another try. Regards,

Kiesela likes this.
  12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As indicated - there are excellent quality CB with metal inserts, either fixed or removable.

The earliest example was possiblyby Steelworxx in Germany. https://info.steelworxx.de/en/chastity-belts/

A photo in my albums here https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/ready-to-penetrate.4141/

These are certainly top quality but there are now many low cost copies around and some say they are great and others not so happy. I suppose you get what you pay for ;)

Kiesela likes this.
  13. Wonderlust

Wonderlust Active member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Take it nice and slow.

14. I am tiedup

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    :)

15. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    There are some misconceptions in this thread. Lets start with this one:
    While the diameter of the penis plug is fixed-size, the urethra wall is flexible to some degree. When you try to pee slowly, with extra-low pressure, and the penis plug is hollow, it may happen that all of the urine flow remains inside the tube. Otherwise, there will always be some urine flow outside the tube as well. For the same reason, a penis plug that isn't hollow won't prevent urine flow, and thus won't provide control of the urination schedule.

I don't like hollow tubes, because adhesion always keeps urine inside, which slowly dripts into the underwear where it stinks and all people around you can smell it. To avoid that dripping, Steelworxx supplies a screw with the Looker models. But it is not tight enough. I needed to add a rubber washer to avoid the dripping. Once I forgot to remove it before peeing. As explained, the urine flowed ouside the tube, and it left the cage through the circle of other holes. The urine went everywhere but downwards into the toilet pan. It was a mess. But the worst thing happened when I left the screw on overnight. It stopped the urine from dripping in my bed. So the urine stayed inside the urethra and maybe even flowed backwards to the bladder. I ended up with high fever and I had to swallow tons of antibiotics to kill the bacteria.

Long story short: Don't even think of controlling the urination schedule.

Don't use any lube. The tube is not plastic. It's silicone. Using silicone oil on silicone does not seem like a good idea. From what I've learned about chemistry, polar solvents dissolve polar substances, and apolar solvents dissolve apolar substances. Mineral oil is even worse, because it not only damages the silicone, but it also creeps into small gaps and makes them slip. That may be the reason why the parts disconnected.

But don't panic when that happens. Gravitation and the pressure while urinating probably make the detached part come out soon. However, you'd better stay in an upright position. When you do a handstand, gravitation will work against you.

As to the diameter: 6 mm is an absolute minimum for hollow tubes, as otherwise the inside diameter would be too small. I prefer 8 mm. The simplistic device pictured by users "padlocked" (first photo) and "Kisela" features an 8 mm outside diameter. It's one of the cheapest devices available (< 10$ at Aliexpress) but also one of the best (if we disregard build quality) for small penises. It reliably prevents masturbation. One problem I had with it was the pressure of the metal bar against my skin at one specific point. The skin soon got sore there.

That doesn't prevent bleeding. Bleeding usually happens when you get an erection and the tip of the penis plug presses hard against the urethra wall. That may not be the time when you see the drop of blood. The blood stays inside (due to adhesion, again) till you remove the device or urinate. Before using such a device for the first time, carefully deburr all edges, particularly those at the tip of the penis plug. And I disadvice from a bulb at the end of the penis plug, because the bulb increases the pressure against the urethra wall even more.

The drop of blood is quite normal when you wear a dilator with a stiff end for the first few times. The urethra gets more and more dilated, and then there should be no more bleeding. Even though I consider the bleeding not dangerous, it's obviously not good. When it happens, take a timeout. Give the urethra time to heal. And don't aim for "citius, altius, fortius". Don't overstretch your urethra. 8 mm is enough. The stretching is reversible to some degree, but not fully.

16. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @sissyblueballs Bloody hell! Happy everything turned out alright in the end. But, that must have been scary af. I was actually thinking about trying out a cage like that with the same setup out of curiosity. But, once it arrived and I saw the urethral tube was separate parts I thought nope. I can imagine what could go pear shaped with that lot. Defo am not trying it now. Thanks for sharing your horrific experience. And, again glad you’re okay. Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice