Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CanuckSnowman, Jun 4, 2014.

1. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Well hello there, this is my first thread and I haven't officially said hello yet, but I am looking for info and thoughts on the Holy Trainer.

I presently wear a cb-6000 for my wife and its been really good. Been through a few rings here and there when they break, but my cage gets quite a bit of use and I am pretty active so it tends to stress the device a bit. Hence...me looking at maybe the Holy Trainer as an option.

I presently wear the cb-6000 with a 2" base ring (#1). Some of what I have read says to downsize the base ring on the Holy Trainer to make sure its snug. I hate the fact they only sell one size ring with the tube, but I guess that's how it goes.

Anyone out there able to shed some light on this? Experiences?

My wife actually really likes the clicking of the lock when I am walking or moving around undressed...so unfortunately that will be a drawback to the HT for her. But we'd like something that is comfortable to wear for extended periods but long lasting as well...ya know?

Thanks

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
  3. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    My vote would be custom ...
    Mature Metal..:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice