Looking for a Keyholder or keyholders

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Todd0306, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Todd0306

Todd0306 New member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    #1 Todd0306, Dec 30, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Looking for keyholder 40[M4A] in Maryland, DC, or the DMV

Hello everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in holding my chastity key to keep me denied. I am looking for a F,M,Trans,couple any. I would love to be only let out to be teased and for ballbusting/CBT until I beg to be put back into chastity. I would love to watch and service those who own my keys. I have been thinking about being a couples play thing for a while now and would like to explore that experience. Also I am interested in performing cunnilingus for any women while lock in chastity they do not need to hold the key. I would love to be used for a good licking then sent packing. If anyone is interested please message me. I also have a chaster lock if you would like to visit https://chaster.app/sessions/fGeINF6yvAQxIKQD
    Things I like to do are watching sports, traveling, playing video games, cooking, and hanging out with friends.

Kinks are chastity, ballbusting, CBT, tease&denial, cunnilingus, upskirt, cameltoe, sounding, cockholding and femdom.
    hard limits are pee,scat,blackmail,findom, and medical play.
    Thank you and have a great day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice