new outlook on our FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sub_kjm, Dec 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sub_kjm

Sub_kjm Active member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    I will admit that when I first brought up a flr to @Princess_alyssa192 that I was all about how I wanted to have her tease n abuse me but after doing some more research I came to the realization that when I signed the contract I lost the ability to choose wat happens in the bedroom and relationship
    I was being stupid and selfish but posting my fantasy before her wants needs and desires

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  2. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    And now that you understand the nature of reality, things can proceed as they should! Wonderful for both of you!

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    That contract is not legally binding so just change it unless you want to honor it. However for any fetish to work, both parties need to enjoy it so either you are having fun or need to make changes to make it fun for you too. My wife and I started out with a contract that kept changing so much that we would forget the changes we made. Eventually my wife said that the contract read like a manual of what and when to do things to me and discarded it. The only rule we have is that my wife makes the rules (as far as our sex life goes) and can change them without notice or even tell me what the rules are. This has made life so much simpler. :) Just enjoy. You may find that a contract boxes you in and amending it ends up with contradictions and confusion as time goes on.

Lady-A likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    So you didn't realise the difference between the fantasy of an FLR and the reality. Well, the reality is far, far better than the fantasy. If you can let go, truly let go, and live with your Princess truly in control, the payback can far outweigh the perceived cost. Yes it is a big change, you are likely to not find the transition easy, but what have you got to lose?

danijean001, Lady-A and Sub_kjm like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice