Starting an amazing Journey.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kellysbitch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    My Wife / Keyholder are both in our early 50's. I have always been very interested in alternate lifestyles but my wife had no interest in my kinks so for the most part I sought them out on the internet and eventually found that I would masturbate at least once daily. My Wife and I almost never had sex and eventually I was sleeping on the couch. We had not had sex in 3 years and our marriage was stale with almost no conversation and the usual kiss goodby when we left for work.

Came across a web site that dealt with male chastity devices and decided to order one just before Christmas without letting my Wife know. She saw an Email confirmation for something else that I had ordered and asked what I had ordered. Thinking she saw the email for the cage that I had ordered and had been trying to wear, I showed it to her. She rolled her eyes and asked WTF is that for. I explained what it was and why I felt I needed to wear it and asked her to at least read an ebook on the subject. She agreed but it took her a while to completely reed the book.

To my surprise she seemed receptive to the idea so I gave her one of the keys to hold and kept one while trying to get the right fit. I began doing most of the house work, cooking and dishes which I had been doing anyway, Laundry, made sure she had fresh towels ready for when she showered and even make her bed when she left for work and more.

I should mention that I have been wearing a cage since it arrived with only a few hours out of it. We decided that needed a contract so after searching the internet I found one and made changes to fit us. After my wife made changes she wanted we both signed it and I gave her the second key.

Our marriage is now better than it ever has been in almost 32 years now that my focus is my wife's needs and not mine. This has truly been life changing for both of us. We will be celebrating 2 anniversaries from now on, one is the day we were married and the other will be the day we signed our contract.

2. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are very similar. Her interest in tease and denial (and her skill at it) keeps improving. We don't have a contract, but being locked has made us much closer. Right now at day 17 since my last orgasm, and plan to go until February 15, our anniversary.

3. Liza

Liza New member

Local Time:
    What a wonderful story. it sounds like a dream come true. I just posted about opening up to my wife about my interests ."
    the feeling of jumping out of an airplane is like being in chastity....." I got so much advice about taking small steps and having a big sit down with open communication with my wife with lots of specific attention to discuss HER needs etc......And then I hear something like this.....WOW....how lucky you are.....I wish you great fun!!!

4. kellysbitch

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Our commitment with a contract just seemed like the right thing to do. Our adventure into chastity has progressed very quickly. I am so proud of my Key-holder / Wife for her enthusiasm for our journey. Our contract is for 6 months but she has not not discussed any dates for release or if release will include orgasm. Our wedding anniversary is February 19th. Our lockup anniversary will be January 25th.

5. kellysbitch

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Liza,
    I read you post about jumping from an airplane and I have to admit that I felt the very same way when she asked me about my purchase. I just swallowed hard and told her the truth. It was as if the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I have been completely honest with her with any and all questions she had.
    It has so far been a dream come true for us.
    My wife's needs are the most important thing to me period..
    If you focus on her needs you can't go wrong.

6. Him and Her

Him and Her Active member

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Where did you get the contract from? I've been searching for one for my husband!

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Are you in the UK as your profile says you are looking for fun in Florida ?

I digress

Contracts have a look online but for nothing more than ideas.

Depending on if you have your place to yourself why not get some magnetic letters for the fridge and leave each other key words or phrases. Post it notes are good . Maybe purple for you and pink for him . You could use the inside of you wardrobe door if the kids are about .

I can see some interesting games of you having him naked and his willy in your hand as you go through the days post it's.
    Are you sure 1 week or would you prefer 2 and then I may do this to you as a reward " gently rubbing your thumb of the head of his cock . How about a month then as you lick the underneath of the head of his cock . He will agree no problems because at the moment his is still phallic centric.

The same with house work or your mutual orgasam ratio .

So later on when he thinks he should be let out ;
    Sorry Hunny you agreed to do the ironing but the sheets were rubbish . Next week see what happens .

You agreed to my having 50 orgasams to you one . However several times you did not shave your face very well and it made my thighs a bit sore so it was not very nice I am not counting 12 from last week and 6 from the week before.

It's all quite simple but boys are , especially if you have their brains( willys)!! in your hand or mouth or whatever .

You should be able to get him to agree to most of what you want without too much difficulty. A new car each week maybe not but ,doing chores you cum first sex and being treated like a Duchess easy.

Why women do not jump at the chance with both hands (nice mixed metaphor ) I don't know . If he ends up wanting shaved legs and black satin uniform so what not life threatening !

Enjoy and explore xx
    Xx Wendy

8. kellysbitch

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I started with one right here on chastity mansion then browsed others elsewere. Combined what we thought was important from them all and with my Keyholder / Wife's approval we have a not perfect contract but I truly felt we needed one.

9. Him and Her

Him and Her Active member

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    Great, thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice