Stopping lurking

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hijk, Sep 22, 2012.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Hi all,

I'm a single submissive male from Australia (and am relatively active within my local kink community and on FetLife), with an ongoing interest in being kept in chastity.

I've been lurking for a while, but recently decided to bite the bullet and actually join the site after the upgrade for primarily two reasons:
    1. Google search results weren't working, and I thought it might have been because I wasn't a member (turns out that wasn't the case :p)
    2. I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced people here.
    Apologies if this isn't the correct sub-forum for asking this (as I couldn't tell whether this should belong in the Devices section or if it was OK to have it here):

I've been "playing" with chastity on-and-off for a couple of years now: first trying to use a CB-2000 (without much success; I found the rings too bulky) and have recently started with some of the models found on DHGate (I know they're of poor quality, but I didn't want to shell out for a high-end device if I didn't know if I'd like it). However, whilst I like the feeling of being in chastity (which is difficult to keep going with as I'm self-locking, and am not yet ready to attempt something like mailing the keys off due to the problems described below), I keep seeming to get rubbed raw on the underside of my shaft and - with my latest device, which unfortunately has one of those cylindrical hinged rings, but I liked the look of the cage - on my scrotal sack where it rubs against the ring.

As far as I can tell, what's happening is that when I get aroused, I expand and push against the cage, thus pulling it downwards. I'm using 50mm rings as the next size down most of these devices offer is 46 mm, and when I tried one of these it hurt too much. However, this seems to be a tad too big so my scrotal sack gets dragged into the ring as the cage is pulled away from me, and the underside of my shaft rubs against the bottom bars of the cage. When I then soften, the sack and shaft get rubbed back again.

Is there anything I can try and do about this? (I'm currently trying to determine whether lining the ring with rubber or something will help prevent it from moving by reducing it's diameter.)

Am I correct that if I do end up getting a custom-fitted cage from someone such as Mature Metal that these problems should be reduced as the cage should fit me better and thus a) the ring would be tighter and not moving as much and b) the cage would be tighter and prevent me from growing in the first place?

Thanking you all in advance for your help and advice,

hijk

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    either purchase a harness off the shelf such as philfred describes on here or else improvise and make some form of belt or chain around the waist to support the device and hold it close to your abdomen to prevent it tugging at your ballsac when you grow. I always used this method before with the balltrap type devices and it works perfectly and allows you to get through the early morning wood problems with hardly any disturbance at all as the balls are not torn away from the body.

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion stroppy.

I've never had early morning wood problems; it's usually more about something arousing me during the day.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you are very lucky to not have eary morning woodys, its the worst part, i finds. If you can afford it, i thinks you shud get a Millers cb, cos you can then get the right fittings, and they am nice and comfy, and then you knows what size is right for you, before you gets a metal one that costs lots of money.

5. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Hi jemima;

As I said, I tried a CB-2000, but found it too bulky and cumbersome (not interested in the 3000 or 6000 as I prefer the more open designs).

The cage I'm currenly wearing is almost the right size; I think the ring size is off by a matter of millimetres (and not even Mature Metal seems to be that accurate with their ring sizes :s)

6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, im sorry hijk, i shud read the comments better, Mistress is always telling me i rushes into things before i thinks. So im sorry i never read it proper. i was just trying to help you.

7. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    Heh, it's OK jemima and I appreciate it :)

I admit I tend to be a tad verbose online :p

8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hijk, i had to look up verbose in the book, and it means using lots and lots of words and chat. well, that just like me, i loves chatting. Mistress sometimes has to gag me, cos i chats too much and it gets on Her nerves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice