Tightening the noose with a bit of plastic

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by valesk25, Jul 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    So, I'm coming up to a bit of a cross roads in my long distance flr.

As some readers will know, I've got a long distance flr with a mistress on the continent, deepest France.

We've been together over 8 years with the past 6 abroad - covid was a right vibe killer for both of us and lots of others too.

When visiting Mistress, it tends to be pretty intense for the period I'm staying be it 5 days or occasionally 10 days. For much of the time, I'm caged from the moment I get there to leaving day. For the most part it's very enjoyable for both of us - me, a chronic self abuser & mistress a lover of chastity control & orgasm denial.

Here's the rub - Mistress now wishes to extend my lockup even when I'm back home. And, with Mistress it won't be play acting , it'll be for real. We had that honest chat about how we both felt about her new desire ( it definitely didn't come from me).

She gets a real high from me being locked up ( she calls it her pussy) - I do when I'm visiting but I also like my freedom when at home.

Thing is she's even thought of a way of enforcement of the deal and that is those simple numbered plastic tags. Essentially she will want, daily/weekly photo ID of me in my cage using those tags - with the tag tied between the base ring and the cage itself - this totally screws up my idea of having another key to simply take off the cage when I want to. She's already thought of that.

The clincher will be my next visit in August - she's not rushing me into this, but she's made it very clear this is what she wants.

As we all know on this board, be careful what you wish for - my mind is fast tracking to the dark winter with my cage locked on, being unable to remove it - it hurts just thinking about it.

youngy63 and Alceste like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Well, what did you wish for?

bondinchas, valesk25 and Alceste like this.
  3. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    right....I guess I've been very selfish , thinking it was mostly about me.

Mistress has been remarkably honest with me - she craves the sexual power she has over me - it gives her a real kick & more.

Plus, she also likes to humiliate me with her control and me not being able to play with myself.

I'm rather hoping that come my next visit, we'll be able to discuss more of what she wants & for me to get a better feel of her expectations of me - will it be a week on, week off or some other period.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I'm tagged every time my cage is on by my wife.

No way to remove my cage without breaking her tag off. We did the FLR/WLM apart for a few years and this is what she came up as well. She records my number in her phone and I'm to send pics on demand of the cage with her tag in place. The kicker is, she's bought me two steel ball weights and placed an S hook on the end of the balls. One ball is #1 the other is #2 pounds She say to "hang" 1 or 2 on the the tag and take a pic showing the lock has not been tampered with and is cinched.

So, I get it and understand the long distance control.

Have your Mistress send you a few steel balls!

Good luck

youngy63 and valesk25 like this.
  5. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:

I'm not suggesting anything - it's taken ages to get here.

The down side for me is that she really has me by the balls - physically and metaphorically - in that she has her insurance photos of me .

We /she jokingly says to me that she'd never ever show those pictures to anybody - absolutely not .......er, always providing I'm a good boy and does what she reasonably asks.

Perhaps I ought to go and do some weight training

Jail Bird likes this.
  6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    My wife also has "insurance" photo's of me! Very humiliating and speaks volumes to my status.

7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    It's just a plastic tag. Give it a try. If you hate it and find it unbearable, just cut it off and remove the device. Almost anything is worth trying once.

PingüinoVolando likes this.
  8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I mean. Either get on the chastity train or don’t.

Do you want to be locked up? Yes? What’s the problem?

Do you want to be locked up? No? Take enough photos to send one a day and send through a messaging service that doesn’t time stamp. I’m sure if she’s using Apple sending messages through WhatsApp don’t take into account the day they were taken.

Personally, I think you need to address the real issue here…. Why does she need you in chastity?
    Trust is of fundamental importance to any relationship.

9. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:

Totally agree -Mistress wants total control over her "cock"and she wants my total obedience -Im just coming to terms with my situation.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You have to be really honest with yourself about what you really want. If you make the wrong decision you could break the relationship you have with her. Good luck.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice