Dollyanne's New Life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Apr 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    What has dollyanne been up to? After setting a new personal record of 228 days in the Maturemetal "Dolly" chastity, it was time for something new. So, Maturemetal agreed to modify dolly's chastity, upgrading it to the new torx screw option and adding a second hole so it can have a padlock (or numbered plastic lock) and torx screw at the same time! This took a few weeks to get everything right, but Maturemetal was up to the task as usual with GREAT customer service! Here is a pic:

Chastity MM torx 15b.jpg

This pic does not do the device justice as it doesn't show the polished sheen Maturemetal works so hard to get, but as you can see, there are TWO holes, so there can be two torx screws, a torx screw and a padlock, two padlocks, a numbered plastic padlock and a torx screw—sooo many combinations! There is also a slightly wider gap, as 228 days in chastity was causing some discoloration to appear in dollyanne's sissy clitty just above the cage. After wearing the device now for a couple of weeks, the new gap appears to have solved that problem. Also, the torx screw is great! The device can be submerged in the bath or wet down in the shower with no worry about rusting (the screw is stainless steel!). Dollyanne—the swimmer—can even go in the pool with the device on in a tight girl's swimsuit bottom!

Dollyanne is working on new "in situ" pics and will post them in her gallery as soon as they are ready.

Also, this new blog will be used to post on some new developments in dollyanne's strange, but true, life, including:

- Discussions with a new local Domme and possible keyholder
    - Dollyanne going out for the first time, in chastity and as dollyanne, with a group of wonderful girls

Curtsey & Huggs,

dollyanane

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    You go, gurl! 228 days... way to go! Wishing you all the best in your search and journey! Huggggggggggs!

3. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Dollyanne, I was wondering about visibility in gurls clothes.
    Now the measurements....done this at least 15 times & never the same! Do ya thing Mr pokey has a self preservation thing??
    Looking forward to hearing more about your "outings" with the girls.
    yours in service
    Mr Gee

4. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your new personal record of 228, and the successful customization of your device!

I get the impression this was a self imposed sentence, and you may not be qualified to offer advice on my situation, but any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

When your sentence ended, when you were released, did you immediately have an orgasm? Did the sentence end because you just couldn't take anymore?

I ask because my cuck is currently serving a sentence that began in early January, and with added time, now extends into June. I have already decreed that an extra day will be added for each day that he delays writing a post that should have been up in early January.
    That will push his release date into September or October. Now I am starting to feel sorry for him, or quite possibly for myself.

Due you think he, or any man, can handle that? Do you think it would be OK to separate the sentences, allowing him to have an orgasm at the end of this sentence, and then begin the next sentence?

Like I said, I don't know if I'm asking this for his benefit or mine. I think I feel sorry for him, but then I realize how much I miss tormenting him to orgasm, and I also start to feel guilty that maybe I am being cruel.

Thank you for any consideration you can offer.

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Wow Dollyanne, Soo glad to have you back with us. I was worried you had something fall off and didn't need us or Chastity anymore. Ha ha.. And going out with the girls. I know your feelings. Most of the time Tanya is out an about, she is locked up tight too. Way to go Girl. Now nothings holding you "Dollyanne" from going out as much as she wants too now. Shopping as a girl for girly items is so much more fun!!!

Back to glad your back, even though you never were officially gone. Tanya

6. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Mistress Angelique,

I hope you don’t mind a comment here even though you asked this of dollyanne.

Everyone experiences chastity differently (obviously) but the majority of men here have a deep desire for chastity so while a long sentence is frustrating, it’s also very exciting and at some level, enjoyable. And I assume that dollyanne worked up to this level in steps.

I don’t know if Jamie has a desire for chastity, since I believe you indicated you ‘forced’ him into it. In that case, the enjoyment factor may not be there so it’s just frustration. I do know that some men say that after a few months, it gets easier to remain chaste, but at that point, the enjoyment factor kicks in.

I also know that men report that self locking is easier to bear because they are still in control.

Dennis

7. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    dboy,

I don't mind your comment at all. I was hoping anyone with something to contribute would weigh in.

Chastity is not something jamie desires; it is forced upon him. However, when he is allowed to have an orgasm, he understands and appreciates the chastity that has proceeded it. Does that make sense? He would not have the earth shattering orgasms he does if he was constantly masturbating, and if he was not locked and forced to be chaste he could not do it on his own. These days, when he does have an orgasm, he is 100% focused on that orgasm, experiencing it fully.

As I read your response, I realized that this question is really all about me. I don't want to go that long without "giving" him an orgasm. I put "giving" in quotes because technically I haven't "given" him an orgasm since he became my cuckold. I allowed him to have sex (his story to tell) a few times (not counting men), but mostly I allow him to masturbate with his hand or a vibrator. Don't worry, that's not a hard and fast, permanent rule. His rewards and privileges evolve as his training progresses. In time he will be allowed to masturbate with an artificial vagina. When he has shown himself worthy I may then give him an occasional orgasm with the artificial vagina (can you imagine how wonderful that will be for him, how much he will appreciate the simple joys of sex that two years ago were not good enough for him?). Then we might even graduate to me giving him the occasional hand-job. Maybe in 5-10 years he will even get the occasional blow job on special occasions.

Forgive me if this sounds cryptic, but this is jamie's story to tell when he gets out of solitary, so I don't want to give too much away. In early January, on our second anniversary of cuckolding, I had an orgasm "with" jamie and for the first time, allowed him to masturbate while I was "using" him. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. Now, I won't be able to repeat that experience, or expand on it until June at the earliest. A year or two ago, I wouldn't have given a thought to the length of jamie's chastity sentences. But now that they are frustrating me it's a different story. I realize now that I have just been looking for a way to play with jamie and not wait until September or October.

I am the domme, and I make the rules, so he's going to have to come for me between his chastity sentences whether he wants to or not (tongue is way inside cheek). I'm just going to have to be more careful from now on in handing out the sentences; I will have to take into account, how they will affect me. I'm thinking about making a rule giving me the power to "commute" his chastity sentences to corporal punishment.

You mentioned that jamie may not enjoy chastity, so it's just frustration. For jamie frustration is enjoyable. I cannot explain it, but I think I understand it. At least when I try to imagine myself as jamie I think I understand his enjoyment of frustration and humiliation. They may not be satisfying, they may not get him off, but they are foreplay for sure. He needs them to "be ready." The whole game is designed to get him aroused to the point of having a "hair trigger."

Regarding self locking, I just can't see jamie being able to do that. Perhaps for men who desire chastity self locking is viable. But knowing jamie, he might make it through the very first day he tried it, but after that he would be taking it off every hour, jacking off, and putting it back on.

I can guarantee you that while in solitary jamie would love to be able to masturbate. It would break up the boredom. He would literally whack off until he was physically unable to continue.

Your input, and all input that is not rude or judgmental, is always appreciated. Even if an opinion is not on point, it may trigger a thought that makes you realize . . . . .

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Divine Mistress Angelique! I will do my best to answer Your questions. One of the reasons I stopped at 228 days was that a discoloration was beginning to appear on my sissy clitty just above the cage ring. This led me to believe that the gap was a little too tight and possibly cutting off circulation, so it needed to be widened slightly. The other reason was that I wanted to get the new security screw option offered by Maturemetal so I could immerse the device in the bath or get it wet in the shower, or even go swimming, without worrying about getting a rusty lock. I also wanted to get a second hole so I could have the screw and the lock at the same time, or even possibly two padlocks! And, finally I wanted to try out the anti-pullout option to see if it would work for me. So, I thought it would be good timing to go ahead and get the modifications while letting my sissy clitty heal and get its color back!

When I removed the device to return it for modification, I did not immediately have an orgasm. I may be unique in this, but for me, there appears to be a build-up while in chastity that causes a mini-release, or substantial leaking, that is uncontrollable. It seems to be the body trying to take care of itself and lessens the need to have a "full" cum. For me, this can happen about every 7-10 days or so. Since it is not a full cum my horniness is maintained.

Also, as a sissy, I no longer masturbate in the conventional boi way. I only cum in my panties from caressing my nipples and rubbing my legs and breasts like a girl! So, to prevent having a mini-release while in chastity I would need to have a lockable steel bra or something! During my unfettered period I must confess that I had 2 or 3 orgasms in my panties this way that were "fuller" than the mini-release leakage during chastity, but not as full as they used to be when I masturbated like a boi.

For me, a "half" or "ruined" orgasm is best. It keeps me horny and encourages my continued feminization. If I had a Mistress who tied my hands on release and gave me a ruined orgasm I think it would give my body the physical relief it needs while still keeping me horny and somewhat frustrated. That is sort of what I get with "mini" releases once in a while or with the leaking that occurs during nipple rubbing.

Have You considered the ruined orgasm or perhaps prostate milking? Some Dommes who want to maintain their slave's health like to use these methods to keep them continuously on edge. I believe most men would find it difficult to give themselves a ruined orgasm (releasing the penis just prior to spurting) so it might have to be enforced.

I can't speak for other men or sissies, but for me I can go a long time without an orgasm of any kind. It does appear that my body does try to take care of itself in some way, however, usually through leaking. And, my nipples do get very sensitive and demand attention!

Your cucky is lucky indeed to have such a thoughtful and caring Divine Mistress!

Curtsey,

dollyanne

9. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    dollyanne,

Thank you for your input and advice. You have given me much to think about, and raised some new questions for me. I know so little about "sissies" and feminization, but I'd like to learn since my long term plans for my cuckold involve some extreme variations of forced feminization.

What is the significance of spelling boy b-o-i?

Do you take hormones? Do you think that hormones would increase the sensitivity of the nipples and breasts? I'd like to make jamie's as sensitive as you describe.

I feel I am adept at tease & denial, and ruined orgasms. I have tried milking cuckie's prostate but I feel like I'm not very competent, and don't really understand the process. Can you offer any tips, or direct me towards a website or other resource where I can learn?

Is the man supposed to ejaculate without having an orgasm, or is seminal fluid just supposed to flow out? It is my understanding that the prostate is the only thing that should be massaged, or should the penis be manipulated also? I was under the impression that if you just stimulate the prostate long enough, it's like opening a spigot, and fluid drains out. I don't even think it's technically "semen" since the lack of sexual stimulation has not caused any sperm to be mixed with it. Asking these questions makes me realize just how uninformed I am.

I apologize if these are really dumb questions, but the woman who taught me everything I know never had occasion to milk a prostate. She learned her craft in a time when male chastity--at least with devices--was pretty much unheard of. Men paid to have an orgasm, they didn't pay to not have an orgasm. Paying not to come, it's like a license to print money!

Thanks so much for everything!

10. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Angelique,
    A herb I have been on now for 18 months or so, has given results I've been slow to notice.
    The product is Fenugreek, is relatively low cost & easily available.
    It has increased the prominence of my nipples and changed the appearance of the breast just behind the nipple area. No, my breasts are the same size, but just appear a little more feminine.
    Because we are on some "down time" at the moment, I've been playing with some of the toys (nipple clips). The sensitivity of my nipples has increased quite a bit, to the point where I find the clips difficult to take; it was easy before.
    Hope this helps.
    Mr Gee :rolleyes:

11. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean by solitary?

12. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
  13. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Angelique,

Thank you for your considerate response. I’ve seen your polls in other posts and it seems as if you’re looking for some guidance. I personally don’t think you’ll get accurate advice here since most members are extremely hard-core in their passion for chastity.

I’ve been reading this site from the beginning, from when this site’s founder started becoming a member of chastitylifestyle.com and then before that site started. I’ve seen the responses that are offered by most members and they are usually extreme without real consideration of the facts and conditions of the other persons receiving the advice. They are ‘chastity cheerleaders’ (sorry, no disrespect intended) and always encourage more. There age a few here with more realistic views but they are in the minority.

Sites that deal with domination with chastity ‘on the side’ are more realistic when giving advice to others. Lengthy chastity can produce very difficult emotions to deal with. But you can gradually increase chastity lengths without as much emotional distress. There are some people that go over a year without an orgasm but that has to be done in steps and milking is usually involved.

You said that Jamie enjoys the frustrations and that makes sense. I wonder if there’s a limit to the amount of suffering he wants (or you want him) to experience. Would he want to go a year without an orgasm. Or no orgrasms ever again. There are some that do it.

In regards to your post about how unusual and rare your relationship was. Considering your love and desire to please (and heal) your man, there may have not been as much chance as you indicate. It took real guts to confront the Dominatrix and then submit and learn as you did.

Interestingly enough, I have found another female in a similar situation to yours. Her blog, “http://femdom101.blogspot.com” deals with a long married female that discovers her husband has been going to a Dominatrix. She kicks him out of the house and then goes to the Dominatrix in question and learns from her how to dominate her husband. She took her husband back with the condition he become her slave. She isn’t a professional and her domination is far less extreme, and no cuckolding, but it’s another wife that loves her husband enough to learn what he needs and gives it to him..

Dennis

14. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

15. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Angelique,

A belated thanks for more insight into your feelings and motivations.

Dennis

16. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Dollyanne...Where are you??

This is YOUR journel and out of 15 entries only 2 of them are from you :rolleyes:

Hoping youre doing ok dollyanne

Mistress Michelle

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks for asking, Mistress Michelle. I am still here and doing OK. My life is not very exciting right now as I've had to deal with some health issues. Nothing serious, just those annoying little things that pop up sometimes. I'm still in chastity and the newly modified "Dolly" from Maturemetal is working quite well. I'm still not quite ready to start a new long-term session yet, but perhaps getting close.

On the feminization front I've met some other cross dressers in RL and have even had a photo shoot. Imagine me as a model! I might post some pics in the gallery, but I'm not sure yet. I worry about sending certain family members into costly therapy sessions!

I apologize for not doing a better job keeping up my journal.

Curtsey,

dollyanne

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    I had another occasion to to socialize as dollyanne in RL. I was invited to a CD poker game! As fate would have it I was nearly wiped out on the way there by a pickup truck. It no doubt had a pair of long-horns on the hood, a gun-rack in the cab, and a bed full of manure in the back because they do that sort of thing here in Texas. They would've found me by the side of the road cross-dressed and in steel chastity. They would've needed something like the "jaws of chastity" to remove it. Luckily, the truck missed me by inches. At speeds in excess of 70mph it would've been a total sissy mess.

I think I was shaken AND stirred and am still affected by what nearly happened. My luck at poker was atrocious—wiped out in the first hand of 5-card lingerie!—but I prefer that kind of wipeout to the other—the luck of staying alive.

So, if dollyanne disappears from here you'll know what happened—she was wiped out on the freeway while wearing cute maryjanes and a mini-skirt.

Meanwhile, I am getting out more and more as dollyanne, with great caution still, but it's kind of fun. I am the only chastised CD in the crowd and one of few who identifies as a sissy. Not sure what that means, but I'm learning more about myself as well as others with gender identity issues.

Curtsey and Hugs,

dollyanne[

19. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Oh My dollyanne...I am so happy to hear youre ok! A shaken sissy is much better than a smushed one and let Me say, if you had a head on collision at 70 mph the least of your concerns would be that they found you dressed and locked.

So happy youre getting out more, you go girl!!

Mistress Michelle

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    At least your privates would have been safe in a wreck, wrapped up and locked in a steel roll cage.. Safety first!!! Lol

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice