Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    I’m pretty chill on at least the idea of this. I don’t have shame issues around nudity or my sexuality— it just doesn’t seem like that big a deal to me if people see my body, or know about my sex play (or preferences etc). I’ve told my wife she should feel free to talk to her friends if she wants — and I think it might be good for her — she’s mostly very private about sexual matters and I think sharing more would increase her confidence and comfort with her own sexuality. So, no experience with this because she doesn’t want to talk about me or us, or show me off (yet?), but I’m pretty sure I’d be fine with it. I don’t get the least worked up thinking about it.

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    (I just realized I’m contributing to hijacking @longtallsally’s journal — I’m sorry! It’s one thing to react to her stories and offer advice when sought, but we shouldn’t make he me journal a separate conversation on a particular topic)

Beyondheat and Jay Sub like this.
  3. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Thank you @cshorts - that's nicely put, and sensitive of you. Much appreciated! Sal

4. Deleted member 97090

Fascinating diary

longtallsally likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    It didn’t sound as if Laura’s offer had a fixed time limit on it. So, make sure it’s something both you and Pete want, agree, and set boundaries for how it would hypothetically play out. If (and only if) you feel comfortable would you continue the conversation between you and Laura. Maybe some CFNM (with both Pete and Paul caged) encounters could occur but that would be long before measuring.

However, things could easily go sideways. Pete or Paul or both could easily be embarrassed. Boundaries could be crossed. Relationships/friendships could be hurt. Or not. It could be an exciting fantasy but all of you need to be on the same page before turning fantasy into reality.

Beyondheat and longtallsally like this.
  6. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Same for me, I did the same mistake that cshorts and I will say no better in my poor english so "I just realized I’m contributing to hijacking @longtallsally’s journal — I’m sorry! It’s one thing to react to her stories and offer advice when sought, but we shouldn’t make he me journal a separate conversation on a particular topic)"

iome343 likes this.
  7. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    maybe it is time to employ the humbler…

Sarah2023 likes this.
  8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    :eek:

anasyrma and Sarah2023 like this.
  9. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    It might be the best way to introduce meaningful discipline/humiliation fetish into the relationship.

It forces him to be on hand and knee, you can invite Laura or her man over to visit while he's locked. It will be entertaining for them and it will be privately exciting for Pete even if he won't admit it. Afterwards, you can let him out and he can join you all for some normal evening fun...drinks and dinner etc.

Also, it's completely safe and it will definitely dissuade him from playing with himself on his own. Also, if he STILL plays with himself after this, then you KNOW he wants to be put into the humbler again.

10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    They don't look very safe at all! And jolly painful too. Not really our thing, I think, but then so much wasn't 'our thing' a year or two ago. I'll pick a moment and jokingly suggest it, but even if he wants to, I don't think I do! BUT... thank you for the suggestion. Sal

11. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    LOL it's safe as long as he stays in the humble position...

Maybe others on here can describe their experiences with the humbler and talk about safety.

12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yesterday night we both came back late from different Christmas parties and were changing out of our glad-rags and de-briefing. It was just chatty, not sexually charged. But then I'd realised I'd left Little Bear on the bedside table. He noticed me looking in that direction and immediately clocked it as well. I admitted to him that I'd played with it a little before going out and said, as I have before, that the chastity project does occasionally make me miss the feeling of being filled. He said that I could always ask him, or even command him but I said that although I realised that, I think we also both enjoyed him being a bit desperate. He gave me his ace, number 1 heart-melting goofy grin and asked if I'd like to feel filled right there and then? I said that actually I'd really enjoy that, and anyway, how could I refuse him? He was out of his underpants and offering himself for unlocking in a nanosecond, like an eager puppy.

We had a long kiss, and then told him that I felt it was a bit early to unlock him but would he mind using Little Bear in the way it was intended, as something he could wear? I said that i would find it arousing. He looked simultaneously crestfallen but excited.

Back in June, I wrote about him using a strap-on and how surprisingly erotic we'd both found the experience. Since then we've used it a few times and the things which seem to make it enjoyable for both of us are that he messes about with all the straps and things in the bathroom, rather than killing the moment in the bedroom, and candlelight, and of course, warming it properly first. I'm not sure why I find it so erotic, especially as not that long ago, would have run a mile at the thought of it. I think it might be a combination of the feeling of control and the delicious realisation that he'll do anything for me, coupled with the certain knowledge that he finds it very erotic too.

While he was dunking Little Bear in hot water in the sink, and fiddling with all the straps and things, I lit candles and waited. He took forever but the anticipation made it more exciting. When he returned he asked if was intending to unlock him while he 'deployed' (haha) Little Bear. I said I though that would be a bad idea as he might get over-excited, or I might get carried away.

He was all eager to 'get started'. There are times - quite often actually - when I need to slow him down a lot. This was one of those times. I asked him to give me a massage (ghastly scented oil, but felt delicious) and then I very slowly did the same for him. Then I told him to watch me while I took Little Bear in my mouth. I tried to maintain some eye contact as well and tried to treat it exactly as I would the real thing. I really concentrated on this and I could tell he found it a massive turn-on. I know it sounds completely weird, (and certainly would have to the old me) but I felt the same way.

After a while I asked him to 'take me, as slowly as you can' and again we managed to keep eye contact a lot of the time. It felt exquisite. Afterwards I noticed a wet patch on the bed and said something along the lines of, 'see how excited you made me'. He said that it might have been his wet patch. I asked if he'd come and he said 'not come, just leaked a lot'. I asked how it felt and he said 'more frustrating than you can imagine, but nice'. I suddenly felt very giggly and just said 'good' and we had another long kiss with my hand on his cage.

I allowed him out of his cage for a quick (supervised) wash and dry and as we were falling asleep, he said he wished I could experience some of the feeling of desperate frustration that he felt, so I could know the enjoyment of it and the feeling of being able to let go and not have any responsibility. I said that sounded like a terrible idea, although actually I'm curious of course.

Sal

RexVa, anasyrma, iome343 and 9 others like this.
  13. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Another possibility would be to redo what you did with the neighbor and you describe in your post of 22/05/2022.
    This time your husband with the Humbler, with Laura instead of the neighbor, and making sure that Laura does not see him, as with the neighbor. Just to give him a strong emotion… it would be deliciously cruel

allbelt57 likes this.
  14. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    i think as guys we forget what the ladies give up to give us this lifestyle. I'm glad Sal has found a workable solution. I believe you guys are headed for a full time flr. It seems to me that Pete is perfectly ready. Oh well. everyone at their own pace.

Beyondheat and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  15. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Please stop with the humbler. It is a dangerous bondage device that would seem VERY out of place in this relationship...

16. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Page 69.

Nice.

17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks @NowIveDoneIt - all the ones I've seen online look dangerous and painful to me too. MyPete and I are not into pain, nor into him being completely helpless. That's emphatically not a criticism of others - it's just not our thing, at least not for now. And while we are both definitely enjoying a female-led sex-life (yessssss!) neither of us wants a female led relationship, at least, not more than half the time! The thing that excites me is having sexual control of someone more powerful than me - the caged animal thing - rather than him being emasculated. I do realise as I'm writing this that I'm not entirely consistent about this, and nor is he, but I think that's our general outlook. Sal

18. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Is it?

Beyondheat likes this.
  19. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Well you and my wife would agree. Although these days she is happy to spank me and order me to do some pretty humiliating things but I think the humbler would be too far. That said, if she wasn't disabled and could lock it on me, I'm not 100% sure she wouldn't start to get a kick out of that too.

Probably should count my lucky stars.

longtallsally and Beyondheat like this.
  20. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Of course it is. It is a device that locks the testicles dangerously stretched behind his legs and any abrupt movement forward would result in them being ripped from his body. In what world is that not dangerous? How you would suggest that here is beyond me. Not once has LTS show a propensity for advanced bondage nor pain. Some people need to stop living their fantasy on her blog...

tecolote, cshorts and Jay Sub like this.
  21. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:

22. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Lovely post fun & exciting thank you for sharing, Tony

23. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    #1723 SlaveBoy73, Dec 15, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2023

Well I’m n past the op has described having Père in various prone positions and the humbler puts him in such a position so that was my reasoning. Secondly, no one here suggested she should not do research into HOW to best use a bondage tool nor did we suggest she take it lightly.

Thirdly, these are two grown-ups who would buy such a device from learned intermediaries, perhaps attend seminars on how to use them, and look into them if they were interested.

Yes be careful with bondage.

Beyondheat likes this.
  24. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    #1724 SlaveBoy73, Dec 15, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    Is the Humbler more dangerous than some of the chastity devices discussed on here? Or more than spanking or other fetish play on here? It’s higher up there sure.

Obviously it’s a serious piece of equipment with consequences. Welcome to the Mansion which is FULL of serious stuff.

you COULD have said, “the humbler is a serious and risky piece of equipment and it is important to train on how to use it before jumping into that. Be really careful with that.”

And that would be useful. And I would
    Be right there with you. But does the op strike you as an incautious individual?

Are you also going to chastise everyone on here for getting a piercing? Or using sounds? They all have high risks.

Yes there is inherent risk in stuff suggested here. In that you are correct. Obviously.

Alternatively, and because safety is clearly an important consideration (thank you for that), there are less risky bondage devices that could achieve the same desired effect.

For example a spreader bar with ankle cuffs is relatively safe by comparison. That would keep the sun prone and helpless while not risking the balls but keeping them exposed.

Beyondheat likes this.
  25. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Hand on heart, I've had more pain and I think more risk of long term injury from chastity devices than a humbler. Each to their own and may not be Sal and HerPete's thing, and certainly sounds like it's not yours, but it's not quite the terrible picture you paint.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice