Male chastity sub seeking LTR

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by realsubmale951, Aug 26, 2023.

1. realsubmale951

US, Southern California
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Hi, I am a normal guy with abnormal interests. And regular interests as well. Seeking a normal woman with abnormal interests to enjoy and explore both kinds of interests.
    I am masculine and muscular. I try for a healthy and fit lifestyle but am not fanatical about it. But I do try to get to the gym 3 times a week. No smoke, drugs ever. And very rarely drink. I'm intelligent, fun, creative and have a great sense of humor and a quick wit. A little old fashioned, monogamous and still believe in chivalry.
    A moderate masochist, with a special interest in chastity. I have several stainless steel devices and am secured with a pa piercing. I really enjoy someone who is a bit selfish sexually. Who enjoys her own orgasms as much as she enjoys my frustration. The more my frustration excites you, the more I want to endure to please you. If it's not fun for you, it's not fun for me.
    And you should never have to apologize for taking what you want if both parties are consenting. Anticipation, frustration, and the pride in pleasing my partner become my prize. And are just as good as any orgasm i may earn. Guilt should never enter the picture. Have fun with it. I have experience with long term and short term denial, so I'm ready for whatever you desire.
    I am very functional and very sexual. My interest is control. I love a woman who truly enjoys wielding that control. I do not seek chastity to mask any physical issues.
    I am in California. I am a young 50. I can back that up in person. And I do seek in person. Live, face to face. Old school. You can hold my key in your hand rather than in some app.
    Want to know more? Let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice