Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Congratulations! How wonderful to see how an evolving personal relationship can support positive professional growth as well!

2. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I wonder if it works both ways....I always enjoyed being submissive and enjoying power exchange in my married life but was never put in the position of managing people at work despite being a senior executive. Nobody ever said anything but perhaps my bosses saw something in my character?

Rectrix likes this.
  3. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    We never have figured out how to do the RnR consistently. We are also not doing anything like chastity or orgasm control lately. As always, it seems that for us it's a cycle that comes and goes. Last time we were playing around with this dynamic, she started really figuring out prostate milking. That takes a long time to figure out, but, in our case, I had experimented over the years. That's like the most ruined RnR you can possibly get, and there's also no hit or miss for us with it. It works every single time.

Stephplayswithyou and Beyondheat like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Increased confidence in keyholders is a real thing.

Danny15 and Beyondheat like this.
  5. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    MyPete got back from a few days at his mum's late last night. While he's there, he 'goes free' (as we say) and he promises not to play with himself. I honestly don't think he#'d be able to look me in the eye and lie, about this kind of thing anyway.

We had a nice kiss when he arrived and chatted about this and that. Then I asked him if he'd made himself come while he was away. He said no, and was pretty pleased with his will power I think. He was just turning away to carry on with whatever, when I asked him if he'd played with himself. A bit of a pause and then he admitted that he had. I asked him how long for and he told me about an hour! He said he'd really missed being hard, and having control over when he was hard - more than he'd missed coming. I asked him if he was sure he hadn't come and he was consistent about that - he said not even close - that he'd just wanted to be hard.

I trotted out the old chestnut parental line of not being angry, just disappointed (in actual fact, i couldn't really bring myself to be either) and he looked a bit demolished. I asked him to have his shower - I said I'd keep an eye, and afterwards we'd get the cage back on. I footled around with make-up bottles and we chatted while he washed. Once he'd finished, we had a nice long kiss (CFNM!). I was pleased to see that he was excited, and very expectant! But I asked him to get the cage. At least there were no arguments about that, but as he was on his way, I just gently said to him, (deploying my 'easy authority', haha) to make sure it was 'shorty'.

MyPete has two chastity cages. The one we use normally is a nice fit but allows him the very beginning (and I do mean the very beginning) of an erection. I'd have thought hardly enough to know but apparently he can feel it. Then there's 'shorty', for special occasions, like periods of 'consequences'. It looks to me only about a centimetre shorter but seems to make all the difference because, in his words, any erection is completely 'nipped in the bud'. He says that because he can't get hard, even slightly, it alters his whole mindset and he feels sexually squished, physically and mentally. When we used it (I admit, for too long) during consequences month, we noticed that his desperation tailed off a little earlier than when he used the normal cage.

Anyway, he came back with shorty, grumbling but I said there had to be some consequences as he'd broken the trust. It wasn't as if he'd just naturally got a bit hard - he'd kept himself that way for an hour! He looked forlorn and I realised he thought that 'consequences' meant another month!! I reassured him that it wouldn't be more than a few days and his look of relief was wonderful to see. It took some wrangling to get it on while I waited patiently with the key (he is still not allowed to touch that). As I locked him, I said 'just a few days - or a week at most'. He couldn't tell if I was joking or not. Neither could I, really.

This morning before he woke up, I placed the cane in the corner of the bedroom so he'd see it before he went to work. It doesn't really do anything for me, I'm afraid, nor him, I think, so I have no intention of using it but he won't know that. He's texted me twice today to ask if I'm annoyed with him. (Evil grin, easy authority!)

Sal

6. Russie

Russie Member

Healthcare Professional
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Local Time:
    Poor pitiful Pete. I can almost feel his disgust in himself for disappointing you. You must be so proud to have that kind of mind control over him. I bet he enjoys shorty more than he lets on as surely he feels the need to try and rectify the situation.

spider203 likes this.
  7. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I guess this really comes down to your dynamic. I feel that the ultimate goal is orgasm denial, that is the central purpose of chastity. Now part of that comes with the guy not being able to touch himself nor feel an erection. Those are secondary effects of chastity because you need to stop those to end orgasms. If you unlock him and say he is free of bondage for a period of time when away but don't orgasm then the expectation is to not orgasm. But to not touch himself? That's a bridge too far for me. I can respect my wife to the end of the world and never even think of cumming but I certainly will stroke an erection. I honestly miss that FAR more than orgasms. If your dynamic says he can't touch himself at all, then I lay 'blame' on the KH here for sending him away unlocked. He's human, and fighting an urge you can't comprehend. The duration of time is not a central factor to me, since I would imagine he was unaware of any restrictions here. Ask yourself - if he said for 10m minutes, would you still be upset? I mean what if he was thinking of you the entire time- maybe you'd prefer he went for 2 hours!!

You have to understand you are on a site here of some serious die hards who live in a world you would feel horrible to be in. So take advice with a gradient based on who it is coming from. I feel you are playing with unintended fire here. In my opinion he respected you and didn't orgasm. He came home missing you and he was met with consequences because a possibly unrealistic unwritten rule was broken. What is his choice next time? If it were me and I was fighting a million years of evolution, it would be to not be truthful. I just wanted to try and give you a bit of his perspective...

8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi @NowIveDoneIt , thanks for taking the trouble to write about this. You've made me really think! For us, control over when he can come is only part of our 'project'. I think we're both discovering that for both of us, control over when he can be hard is just as powerful. I do agree with you though that expecting to control when he can be hard when he's not in the cage is a step too far. But... what didn't feel 'right' was his apparent smugness about having essentially played with himself for an hour (that's quite a long time, in my book). I think we both knew he was goading me, as 'consequences' are quite fun for us both. I don't think I expressed this very well in my previous post. Thanks for looking out for MyPete! :) Sal

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We finished mini-consequences week with such a simple thing but delightfully squirmy. We were about to go out for a pub supper with friends (including Laura and Paul, but more on that later) and had just come out of the shower. I hadn't locked him back up yet.

I think I've mentioned this before but I've always thought that the way men dangle when seen from behind is both odd and slightly funny. Talk about vulnerable-looking - it seems like such a design fault! I know MyPete is slightly self-conscious about this and once in a while I suggest he bend over with legs straight and apart and hold onto his knees while I enjoy the view and poke gentle fun or give him the odd tweak. There's no doubt about who's in control... However, he finds it physically too uncomfortable to be that way for more than a few minutes.

This time, I had a moment of inspiration and asked him to kneel on the sofa, knees nice and wide, facing (and with his hands on), the back. Physically nice and comfy, while mentally vulnerable and totally exposed. I just pulled up a chair and made him squirm a bit by genuinely finding it quite funny and then made him squirm a whole lot more by grasping/pulling at his balls. Nothing at all painful, but definitely conveying who's boss (sexually, that is). I told him that an hour or so should make up for his smugness earlier in the week. In the end it wasn't an hour but he told me afterwards it started off feeling squirmy, then very exciting and then he said he was 'in a zone' where he felt as though he had sexually surrendered himself, which became exciting again. It made me feel powerful but the whole vibe was fun rather than earnest. I think that the combination of having spent nearly a week in 'shorty' (the slightly smaller cage), then the joy of shower-time, then 45mins of 'handball' probably affected his mood for the rest of the evening.

I popped him into his usual cage before we went out.

'Handball' in that position turned out to be fun for both of us, and no equipment necessary!

Sal

Danny15, Mark Owen, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  10. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Inquiring minds want to know... Did both you and Laura wear your keys to Pete and Paul’s chastity devices?

Beyondheat likes this.
  11. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I wonder how you feel when you go to a dinner where you know that at least two men are in a cage… Only four people know, everyone else doesn’t know I suppose) , it must be exhilarating for you and Laura, isn’t it

iome343 and Beyondheat like this.
  12. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I wonder if there is there anything Pete can do to help in this area and maybe relieve you of some of the effort of teasing him and make it less one sided. I don't know if him teasing you sometimes (or himself?) would work. Just thinking out loud...

13. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I mean it seems like a logical next step is for you and Laura to have a get together at your homes where the boys serve you locked and naked.

then afterwards the guys can be ordered to entertain the ladies with various behaviours.

obviously some ground rules need to be set…

14. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    It's a possibility, but I think it could be a Pandora's box which would be better left closed at least for now.

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    So, MyPete and I went out last week with Lauara and Paul and a bunch of friends for a pub supper. It was all very jolly and a bit drunken, as it always feels this time of year - sort of end-of-term demob happy. I'm sorry to disappoint you, @Open2njoy, but although I almost always wear my key which is on a necklace, it's very rarely on public display. It's down there out of sight - I'm a modest girl who doesn't show that much cleavage outdoors, except on special occasions! As for Laura, she and Paul have only been using the cage for the odd day or two, I think, and although she said that when they do that she wears the key on a necklace, it was pretty cold last week and she was wearing a polo-neck - there certainly wasn't any key on show!

It was a lovely evening. All very merry and we moved around between courses and all got to chat with each other. At one point, I saw Laura and MyPete talking intently in such a way that they obviously didn't want anyone else to hear. For a minute I thought bad thoughts and remembered when they both did the Very Bad Thing, but then the evening moved on. I chatted with her Paul for a while, both alone and with others and found that he grew on me a bit. He showed a thoughtful, vulnerable side I hadn't much clocked before. And he asked me about me, which he hasn't done too much before.

Then some more wine and a long chat with Laura. Strangely enough for a boozy evening we mostly talked about work - we're both enjoying our jobs and feeling pretty lucky about that at the moment. And then, all of a sudden she switched subject and said things had got a whole lot better with her Paul since the 'reset' and that the biggest mystery to her was why it had taken her so long to make it happen. She said that for the first time in ages he's been looking at her sexually and obviously really wanting her. Being wanted has made her want him, etc, etc.

Laura said that she'd thnked MyPete for playing his part in it. She said MyPete has asked if they were 'doing the chastity thing' - she said just here and there for the odd day but what really mattered was her taking control. (Yessss!) Laura knows that for MyPete and me, we want to keep my control essentially just to our sexual activities but it seems that they're much more open to it spilling out into the rest of their lives, at least for the moment.

Then she asked me if I remembered how MyPete had felt when she was present when I examined and measured him. Of course I remember! He was beside himself with excitement and edgy squirminess. I said rather ascerbically that it had been a shame we had to stop that occasional fun beause they did the Very Bad Thing. She was contrite, as always. But then she said she'd like to give that experience to her Paul and would I be prepared, one day, no rush, to be present, as she had been with My Pete? She said that she wanted to make sure the experience for her Paul of her taking the lead was a fun one. I said I really wasn't sure (although in my giggly wino state it was a bit hard to tell what I really thought about anything) but I'd need to talk to MyPete, and surely she'd need to ask her Paul? To which she replied, she'd already done both!! Eeeek! I wasn't sure whether to be upset, or shocked, or both. She continually surprises me.

After one of his lock-ups she said she had measured her Paul and it had been both erotic and fun. She'd joked about inviting another woman to watch and he'd obviously found that simulataneoausly appealing and appalling. And earlier in the evening (when I saw them having private words) Laura had asked MyPete how he'd feel if I were to go and watch, in the way she had done with MyPete and me. She said he'd told her he'd need to talk to me about it. And then she switched the subject back to worky stuff and then there were other people in the conversation and everything moved on.

When we got home, MyPete and I lay on the bed with the room gently spinning and cuddled and chatted for a while. I had my hand on his cage - it just naturally drifts there - and we felt lovely and close. He told me about what Laura had suggested to him and asked me what I thought. I said, 'You first'. He said he didn't quite know what to think. He said that having Laura watch while I inspected and measured him was one of the most erotic experiences he'd ever had and that it didn't seem very fair that it couldn't work both ways. On the other hand, it had led to the Very Bad Thing happening and he wouldn't want that to happen again, with me and her Paul. I said that there's no way that would happen, but that didn't mean it was a good idea to say yes. I'm not at all sure whether it's something I really want to do - I don't know that I'd really enjoy it, and apart from anything else, it all seems very sudden. MyPete said that after I'd 'primed him by doing that thing on the sofa' (his words!) before we'd gone out that evening, I could ask him to agree to pretty much anything and he'd go along with it. We laughed, had a long kiss, and that's how we left it.

Sal

16. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    This proposal from Laura is really a big surprise but finally quite logical. It shows the power you have over your husbands… and my god how exciting it must be.
    Laura’s proposal is a way for you to extend some of your power over her husband, with Laura agrement of course. I admire the complicity you have with Laura.
    I do not know what one can feel when entering the intimacy of another man than her husband, with the agreement of this man and his wife of course. As a woman, I have to admit that it is very exciting to see another man accept to reveal himself in such an intimate way.
    For men, beyond the excitement, there is a part of humiliation that must excite them strongly. I think this is an extraordinary experience and opportunity for you. In addition, your husband agrees.
    The day may not be so far away where you will organize with Laura a measurement session of your two husbands at the same time, with the women in control.
    You are a very lucky woman to have this kind of opportunity...don’t miss it, I think a lot of people envy a lot.

RexVa, gentleman zig, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  17. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    As I would like to be in your place to be able to say YES to Laura

18. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I invite you to read a fiction I wrote in the forum library/ Member fiction/ «a very good new year evening»
    This fiction is a mixture of reality, fiction and fantasies
    I tell you about this because reading your journal shows that sometimes reality goes far beyond fiction
    I am French, so my English is not perfect but I hope you will understand the essence of this fiction
    I would like to have your opinion on this story, I would be honored.
    Thinking back to your last message, I wonder how you can hesitate about Laura’s proposal. This is an opportunity to give you even more confidence in yourself and your power.
    As a woman, I am amazed that men accept such situations, is it the attractiveness of CFNM situation, the need to be reassured about their cock sizes (I am always surprised at the importance that men give to this), is it related to being desperate after several days of caging (what you call TFD)… I believe that this last point is essential and I am always surprised to see that my husband is ready to do everything I ask him when he is in this state. This was for me the greatest surprise of chastity
    I live this also with my husband and my story will give you some indications of my situation.

RexVa and gentleman zig like this.
  19. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Sal, how do you feel about people outside your marriage being involved in your sexual life? There's something about confiding and sharing which can be great, but for me it's a next step to being there and involved. It seems that you wouldn't have gone as far, or at least not as quickly, if you didn't have Laura by your side. But obviously it came with good and bad. The bad seems to be in the past, though.

For us, our sex life is an exploration, but private. I don't think my amazing wife and KH shares much with others, but if she does, it's a conversation and no more. We've never done measuring, for example, either - we really don't care about comparisons as long as we're happy with each other and I can't see an upside to it.

That's really not an attempt to put you off, but an honest question - I think we'd be in different places on a couple of things, but life would be dull if we were all the same!

longtallsally likes this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi @Beyondheat, thanks for writing. There was something about Laura being with us previously which was fun and almost like me having a 'coach' as I was beginning to find my way. I don't think we really analysed it at the time but if we'd thought about it more, my guess is we probably wouldn't have included her. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised that the Very Bad Thing happened between them. I think in the cold (or at least cooler) light of day, I don't feel great about me being involved in the same way with Laura and her Paul and I think MyPete feels the same. So I think that on reflection, we're probably in a similar place to you.

Just one thing about the measuring/inspection thing. For us, this was never meant to be a comparison thing. Eeeek, no! And I hope MyPete didn't see it that way. The measurement thing all started right at the beginning of our experimentation with the cage. He had read that wearing a cage a lot might cause 'shrinkage'. We read around the subject and it seemed not to be an issue as long as it had exercise and fresh air reasonably often but rather than having him measure and check every so often, we thought it might be squirmy and fun if I did the measuring. And thanks to suggestions on this site, I make a great show of writing figures in a little notebook. (The fun-squirm factor was vastly amplified (for both of us) by having Laura there on occasion). But the only comparison was with himself. (MyPete is perfectly well proportioned but I am careful to play extremely gently (although he's once or twice asked for me to be more explicit) about size because I know it's a male obsession.)

Thanks again for writing. I think that anyway we'd have been quite careful about having me do with them what Laura did with us, but you've caused me to think even more carefully! As for involving both MyPete and herPaul at the same time, that is way out of bounds, even beyond fantasy land, for oh-so-many reasons, despite the wishes of some on this site!

Sal

21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    The question of doing some "things" not previously shared between you and Paul, I think, is out of the question.

It must be said, however, that What Laura asked of you is not just witnessing an erotic game: it means much more.

It means involving you and Pete in the sex life of another couple (you already are, it is true, but still very very superficially). And probably, in some form, vice versa as well.

Probably, after the talks between Pete and Paul, and especially after Laura's confession to Paul, that is the path taken. And it is not to be demonized a priori.

What I am saying, however, is to think about alot because it seems that Laura is running a little faster than you two

little_dude likes this.
  22. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    If you did get involved in a measurement session, YourPete might ask who is bigger, but not want to know the answer. Likewise, a refusal to answer could be an indication to the negative. Not sure how relevant this is, but worth a thought.

Beyondheat likes this.
  23. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally I just stumbled upon and read this whole thread of yours and wanted to say that I find it perfectly lovely and refreshing.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

Beyondheat likes this.
  24. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    This is a reflection, I make no judgment on the decisions of the other members of this forum.
    We are all different and find our pleasure in different ways.

When I read the journal of several people on this site, I realize that each time, at some point, they have introduced a third person into the relationship.

Step 1: Sharing information
    It always starts with sharing the woman-led lifestyle about sexuality, (sometimes beyond sexuality for some) with a third person.
    Sometimes with the husband’s consent, sometimes without the husband’s knowledge (at least initially…)
    For those who want the consent of their husbands before introducing this third person, we see that at first the husbands refuse to share this with other people.
    Then over time they end up accepting, this acceptance is perhaps obtained after a long period of caging. I have the impression that this acceptance comes at a time when they are so desperate that they accept anything to please us.
    At this stage, the woman sometimes seeks advice, sometimes it seems too heavy to keep it to herself and she feels the need to talk to someone. Often the woman wishes to show this third person the power and authority she has acquired in her couple.

Step 2: The third person becomes a spectator or actor
    After this stage of information sharing, with a third person, each time, this third person becomes at least a spectator (and sometimes an actor) of the situation.
    In all the cases I have seen, introducing this third person is done with the husband’s agreement.
    Every time, too, we see that at first the husbands refuse this. Then finally accept. Again, I have the impression that this acceptance comes at a time when they are so desperate that they accept anything to please us.

Each time, it is very intense and also very satisfying for the wife of course, but also for the husband.

My personal situation:
    I have often thought about it, but I have forbidden myself to do so because I know that my husband is really opposed to it. It seems to be too high a barrier for him.
    For my part, I am divided between the desire to show one of my girlfriends the power I have taken over my husband in recent years and my ability to get from him everything I want (even if it must sometimes take time)
    And the desire to keep this very intimate secret within our couple

For now the second option has always been the strongest
    I feel that in my heart, the desire to share is reinforced and I think about how to make my husband accept it.
    For now, I use the idea of sharing with this friend as a threat when my husband makes a mistake, it calms him immediately, or to make him know intense emotions when I evoke this idea.

I really want to know what the husbands think about this situation?
    What do women think of this choice they made?
    Are men really satisfied, is it a CFNM fantasy, an exhibition fantasy… or do they regret accepting.

I don’t understand how a man can accept that, but it’s hard to put yourself in a man’s head.

I have reached a certain level at this stage of my relationship with my husband, and a certain habit has settled, it is true that on this forum, I look for ideas to continue to move forward… this is one of them

25. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    All you can do is share your fantasies with your husband. You can take a horse to water but...etc. etc.

Maybe he'll come around eventually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice